How Old Are You?

Fatty

How Old Are You?  

354 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm afraid I've got Primus and most everybody else beat. For the record, I'm 51 :bang: (and not grown up enough to quit playing CS!)

Still, I see another checkmark in the 50+ category so I'm wondering if someone has me beat..... Anybody know who else voted in that group? just curious :blink:

Cranky....

......................Age is a great healer...... but it's a really lousy beautician!!!!!

Guest [KWA]Duke
Guest [KWA]Duke
Guest [KWA]Duke
Guests

I'm 46 and new to this board. I am glad to see some age on a few of you :) I've been playing some sort of muliplayer for the past 8 years or so and have been part of KWA since 1997. I have played with some of you here as of late and hope to join up with you in CSS. If you see [KWA]Sgt.Killco playing thats my 17 year old son who has been playing since the age of 8 or 9.

I'm 46 and new to this board. I am glad to see some age on a few of you :) I've been playing some sort of muliplayer for the past 8 years or so and have been part of KWA since 1997. I have played with some of you here as of late and hope to join up with you in CSS. If you see [KWA]Sgt.Killco playing thats my 17 year old son who has been playing since the age of 8 or 9.

Welcome to the boards, Duke!!

Man there are a lot of guys who are alomst over the hill!!! I don't even want to think about havin kids. especially if they turn out as bad as me. Im surprised my parents havnt sent me away yet. Well good luck with ur kids old guys. OO and im only 16. WOOT WOOT I can Drive now legally. no more worrying if i get pulled over cause im finally of age!!

I'm 32 goin on 16.

My dads 56 and he plays pc games as much if not more than I do. He's really wanting to get HL2 so he can get CS:S and play on the server.

Imagine that, a father and son duo of suckiness. :D

i'm 25 and my dad's 54, he doesn't have hl2 or source yet but us kids are upgrading his pc for christmas so he can play with us! he is a camping maching (it's terrible)

GC Alumni

Sweet, our dads can colaberate, and try to more effectively kill their sons!!

My dads machine is pretty fast, just updated about 4 months ago I think, he's getting HL2 for x-mas, so he'll be ready to go.

I have to take advantage of his noobness and kill him while I can, because when he gets used to it, he'll slay me probably. He's beat DOOM 3, Far Cry, Deus Ex 1 and 2, Thief (he's still working on the new one) Max Payne and many more, all cheat free, he should be good at this.

(still strange to see my dad be a bigger kid than me)

Edited by clueless

I'm 21, myself... ...but that's only on the inside. People will drop their jaw when I tell them my age. The general concensus is that I'm 27-30. I tell ya, it doesn't help you to find ladies closer to your own age.

Been playing on the CS:S server for a while now, but I just found the forums a little while ago.

Oh, and to the daughters' fathers, out there in forumville, you really expect me to believe that you won't be the crotchety old men in rocking chairs, petting your shotguns as their potential dates walk to the door? I mean, this is your training. I know I will be.

• 2 weeks later...

Turned 21 halfway thru December... lovin' it. I go to Ball State University... 'Top ranked party school' anyone? Anyhow... For those who don't know... Muncie, IN is in central Indiana which neighbors the good state of Ohio :D

Turned 21 halfway thru December... lovin' it.  I go to Ball State University... 'Top ranked party school' anyone?  Anyhow... For those who don't know... Muncie, IN is in central Indiana which neighbors the good state of Ohio :D

Oh I've heard a lot about Ball State being a party school. My cousin is planning on going there once he gets out of SMC (Southwestren Michigan College)

Anyways, I'm 16, going on 17 here in May. >_>

• 3 weeks later...