Where's Gman

Slaphappy

So we all remeber the G-man popping up all through HL. And he did it again in HL2 but he's a little harder to spot some times. So post up pics of your g-man sighting and lets see how many we can find. Please keep the pic size low. (about 640x480) and no need to post up pics twice....For thouse of you who can't host them there is a free website that extreemly easy to use that I've been using for some time now. http://www.walagata.com/

give a short summery of where the pic as taken.

gmanTV.jpg

Fist stop on underground RR. The Vor...whatever they are called is powering the TV for a few secs before he turns to talk to you...It's my fav show :D

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Did not get a pic but when you first start the water course and there is some garage in front of you, he is right there.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Wow, someone at HL2fallout posted these. Good eye to pick up on these.

GMAN.jpg

d3_c17_030010.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I did see him in one corner at some trainse coming out of the mines just after ravenholm.

When you come out of the mines you run along some trains and then pass a few snipers. Then as you come to some wharehouses combine gaurds come out shooting. If you run to the corner of the trains and take a peek you'll catch him walking the train tracks. one day I'll grab that shot.

Aug

Near the beginning of the game. About halfway through the airboat level. If you drive your airboat up to the building (near the switch to open the dam gate) and kill the guards and then run or drive to the back of the building, he is standing across the river area on the far side.

I grabbed a couple of good SS of that.

• 2 weeks later...