Help me find some pics that make sense

Fatty

Hey, see my little yoyo guy? Well anyways, I need to find some pictures that make logical sense and go in some sort of order as awards for posts.

For example, if you have over 1000 posts, you get the yoyo dewd right now. Now, that's not going to stay, I was just messing with it. Basically I want to get rid of the blue squares that just start to make things wider.

The only thing I thought was cool about the mygot site was their D&D characters. Anyways, if you know of some pics that would fit in here and make sense, or have a proposal about what theme to use, I'd love to see/listen to what you got!

Thanks!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guests

You could go with the classic stars that change color and eventually blink when you get to 1000 posts. I'll look around for some other ideas.

GC Founder
their* characters, and you are an educator? :D  :P

Good find, thanks. :blink:

And, as an educator, it's my job to make mistakes, and let my kids see me make em, and learn em how to deal with them. o0o

No pictures?

Homer, that one is absolutely hilarious. Maybe you could take the heads of the counterstrike dewds and put them on there?

Can you make me different ones of those? Also, I coiuld get you the background color needed if that's possible to change too. Hilarious.

GC Founder

Well, the best part is that that is homer's real head! Look at his avitar! Maybe all of the Mmmm will have one of those and they'll be dancing on you!

Also, it's a good size. This yoyo guy is too tall....wastes space.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
For example, if you have over 1000 posts, you get the yoyo dewd

after I get 999 posts I am never going to post again.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I think if you get over 1000 posts you should get a little dancing Fatty. :D

GC Founder

Ahhh, I see. Same general idea but I wasn't going to use words.

Are those forums always that slow or was it me? Anyways, the entire S!d site is looking really nice! I just noticed my link to you on the community page is messed up...goes there, but shows TF's info on the mouse over...oops.