HACKING it is real and very much ALIVE!!

Sword6

There have been plenty of times when I was the last person on the map, and all I hear are footsteps. I crouch down, turn up my headphone volume. What sounds like something is right behind me, is really on the other side of the wall. The whole thing freaks me out. So I move around slowly, checking my back. Usually I die (stop laughing at me shodan), but sometimes I can place the sound in the right location and shoot, and watch them die. :freak:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FastWeaponSwitching: This allows a player who runs out of ammo in a gunfight to instantly( and I do mean instantly so there is no pause in firing) to switch from one weapon to another. Ie: You fire with AWP at enemy 20ft away, but can keep shooting at the enemy from an instant switch to a pistol with no pause. Rounds from a pistol are fired before the game can render a weapon in the offending players hand.To Bust: When watching through player, notice any non-pause weapon switch between AWP shots.

How exactly is that a hack, I mean sometimes the game just lets you switch faster than others. There were a lot of times where I could quickly switch from awp to deagle by pushing a button, sometimes it would show the animation and sometimes it wouldn't.

Maybe with speed hacks or somethin it would be instant, but those are easy to spot.

Hacking isn't very fun and you get bored pretty quickly, there is really no point in playing the game anymore if all you do is run around and it aims for you.

I don't like hackers but you take it a little too far by saying they are weak minded and stuff like that.

GC Alumni
(edited)

No, I think weak-minded is a polite but accurate term for hackers. Someone who does not have the will or patience to build true skill at the game, hacks,thus ruining it for the rest of us.

Swords post was very good, and would only be found offensive by someone who is,or has been a hacker. (not saying that you are,don't get excited)

Edited by clueless

No, I think weak-minded is a polite but accurate term for hackers. Someone who does not have the will or patience to build true skill at the game, hacks,thus ruining it for the rest of us.

Swords post was very good, and would only be found offensive by someone who is,or has been a hacker. (not saying that you are,don't get excited)

you accusation of all hackers of being weak-minded is untrue

there are people out there that were screwed over by valve and by gabe and their way of getting him back is by hacking. by putting hacks onto the internet they are hurting gabe and his business. some people have quit CS or have not bought HL2 becuase of hacks (hopefully valve2 will weed out hacks A TON better than the first one did) though not many have

one of the top guys in myg0t (forgot who) claims to be screwed over by gabe and some of the hacks he has created i would not be consider to be created by someone who is weak-minded

How can you be screwed over by them bad enough to ruin something for other people? Sounds like an excuse to me. I dont get how you can be screwed over, they sell a product, you buy it if you want it, if you are unhappy, dont buy future offerings, thats it as far as I can see.

Ive bought tons of games that sucked or didnt work right, big deal, 40 to 60 dollars has never made me want to be that malicious, especially, when you can make other people feel they have wasted their money by your actions.

And if hackers really wanted to hurt a company, i'm sure that there are better ways to do it, and they sure seem to enjoy themselves owning everyone in the name of "justice".

I respect you and your opinion, but i don't buy it, I dont think its really that deep, people just wanna be better than everyone else, and when they can't, they cheat.

(edited)
How can you be screwed over by them bad enough to ruin something for other people? Sounds like an excuse to me. I dont get how you can be screwed over, they sell a product, you buy it if you want it, if you are unhappy, dont buy future offerings, thats it as far as I can see.

Ive bought tons of games that sucked or didnt work right, big deal, 40 to 60 dollars has never made me want to be that malicious, especially, when you can make other people feel they have wasted their money by your actions.

And if hackers really wanted to hurt a company, i'm sure that there are better ways to do it, and they sure seem to enjoy themselves owning everyone in the name of "justice".

I respect you and your opinion, but i don't buy it, I dont think its really that deep, people just wanna be better than everyone else, and when they can't, they cheat.

Well they screwed me over by releasing "Counter-Strike:Source" and actually using the name of a good game to actually make it seem better. That is one way you could get screwed over, now they won't pay as much attention to a game that actually doesnt suck, actual cs. If they were going to stop hacks they would have figured it out already, obviously the people who make the hacks are smarter than them and will always find away around their pathetic attempts to stop it.

Edited by Vain

Hey don't get all angry because I'm not a little fanyboy loser like you, who is addicted to a game just because it has shiny graphics. You can go back to your junk game now and leave me alone.

Well they screwed me over by releasing "Counter-Strike:Source" and actually using the name of a good game to actually make it seem better.

What?! .. Thats horrible logic my friend. Furthermore, thats also your opinion... If the company thinks the game is good then they can release it. If customers like it, they will buy it.. this is the way of business man, if *you* as a consumer don't like it, then thats too bad, you have to find something you DO like and accept the fact that a company needs to make new products to sell so it can stay alive.

The fact that you think the game sucks has absolutely nothing to do with you getting screwed over. *Nothing*

That is one way you could get screwed over, now they won't pay as much attention to a game that actually doesnt suck, actual cs.

Thats right, they are paying attention to the better game, the one that will attract more customers. Once again: the fact that you dont like it has absolutely nothing to do with that; others DO like it. Your welcome to your opinion and im glad you've selected a game, but that does *NOT* give you the right to bash/hack against the company in question for releasing another product. Just say 'aww, i dont like this game as much, i wont buy it' .. Thats how you hurt a company.

If they were going to stop hacks they would have figured it out already, obviously the people who make the hacks are smarter than them and will always find away around their pathetic attempts to stop it.

You *cannot* stop hacking, its an impossibility, its a Yomi game. Do you know what the term means? its means a game where to win you must predict your opponets thoughts. Rock, Paper, Scissors is a great example. The Creators use Rock, the Hackers use Paper to beat it, the Creators switch to Scissors to beat the Paper, but then the Hackers switch to Rock to beat the Scissors.

Point in case? You will never *really* stop the ability for people to manipulate code and create proggies to change how the game works in their favor, The only thing they can do is find the most popular programs and stop them from being used and distributed. The hackers can then make a new proggie and the system starts all over again, its like a game with cat and mouse.

Not trying to bash you, but there are some serious flaws with your logic.

Vain warned. Not for your stance on the issue, but for your conduct.

Vain, do not post in this thread anymore. I expect that won't be a problem for you, as one of the last things you said was "leave me alone."

Everyone else, refrain from commenting on or to Vain in this thread from this point forward.

Thanks.

gethacks @ ****.com

some dude by that name has been around pimping this site and speedhacking like crazy. if you see him ban him. i hate him so. i have spec'ed him running around at 100 mph and knifing everyone.

its amazing that it hasnt been patched yet.

in fact how would i go about reporting this site? getting it removed would be a good idea.

EDIT: i just went there and installed one, and ran around at 100 mph. it was really fun....wait no. its like me having a corvette and racing you riding your bicycle. i can only beat you in a race so many times before i start realizing how stupid i am for racing you in the first place. i played in an empty room for fear of getting banned.

EDIT EDIT: i took down the link because i'm sure some n00b will install them like me..haha

Edited by G1_plattipus

If I were you I would get that out of your PC, even if you don't use it, and were just messing around. When VAC2 is implemented, your STEAM account would be permanently banned by Valve if detected. Then you would have to re-purchase your games.

Also, do a good spyware check, who knows whatelse those scumbags would try to slip in your system.