FORUM MIGRATION SITUATION STATION

yErMoTH3r

Thanks to m0m.

Also, this board is running simulatneously in two places, but writing/reading from the same database.

Go ahead and start using: http://www.gamrs.co/forums/ for us. Once you're on that side, please post here anything that doesn work, or seems weird, etc.

HOpefully today Bub will update our navigation over to the gc domain.

By Feb 1, I will have shut off the board running from mmmmcs.com, and all things will be going through gamerscoalition.com.

If you haven't yet, please start using the forums via gamerscoalition.com through the link above...need people to find little items.

I've noticed that your cookies will need to be reset, so things like a board setting in your controls that shows "fast reply" might be unchecked.

Your timezone may also be messed.

Nevermind, just had to restart my browser for it to really take effect.

Testing smileys here ===> :huh:^_^:o:P:D:lol:B):rolleyes:<_<:):wub::angry:

Looks good, previously (on the mmmmcs.com page) the smileys and other .gif images were broken.

Edited by dwEEziL

I noticed that when I was on around 5pm ish central the smilies and other images and avatar's weren't working. I used the link that was on the main page. I see that now when I did the link from the email they work just fine.

EDIT: I just rechecked and everything appears to be working now. Smooth transitions are always good, at least if they're smooth for the users.

Edited by Ice_Berge_00