TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

Fatty

Last year we had plenty of servers to go round.  If you want a game hosted, and there are enough people there who want to play as well, it will be done.

I would assume the above would be the same this year. I have an extra box I'll bring you can run the server on if anyone says different.

As far as organizing something UT2K4, fatty is out this weekend and he has the final say, but from the planning side of things, I'm pretty sure if you want to organize it then he will have no problem with it. Obviously take a look at the tentative schedule and try to fit it in when there's not another tourney going on.

Also, are there any IL2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles players here?  I'd be up for some games of that, but if nobody else is into playing, I'd leave the flight sticks at home, so as not to take up too much room.

I'd play UT2k4 if there was a server running...  :wavey:

if they are willing and we have enough people I would be willing to bring my flight sticks down..

What does everyone else think???

GC Founder

Is my joystick a flightstick? Prolly not.

YES WE WILL BE PLAYING UT2K4! It's on the details page of the website (which I need to update most it looks like)

CS:S is the only game that we're going to have an official TOURNEY for (as far as last-minute pickup tourneys, dm, etc...who knows? anything is possible.)

Our servers will be provided by XGS, they'll be able to handle anything we want.

My flight sticks consist of a throttle stick, and a controller stick, both of which just enable me to crash more creatively, lol. But they do take up a bit of room.

Eh, I'll bring 'em anyway. I'm local, and if we don't play IL2, I can just leave 'em in the room.

My flight sticks consist of a throttle stick, and a controller stick, both of which just enable me to crash more creatively, lol.  But they do take up a bit of room. 

Eh, I'll bring 'em anyway.  I'm local, and if we don't play IL2, I can just leave 'em in the room.

I'm with ya wolf, I'll be bring mine down.. Simple Saitec X45 set up, no rudder peadles. It won't take up that much room my mouse pad is (I think) 12"X18", hopefully that will fit..

• 2 weeks later...

Let's kill the Wednesday evening thing. Nothing major is planned and I don't want hungover people trying to golf on Thursday.

If there are people around on Wednesday night, we'll put together an impromptu outing.

GC Founder

Naw, I don't want to kill it...because anyone who is coming in for golf is probably coming in that evening.

So, I'll take your name off it, but we'll plan on being there...having dinner...hanging out in the pool, playing some cards, etc.

Naw, I don't want to kill it...because anyone who is coming in for golf is probably coming in that evening.

So, I'll take your name off it, but we'll plan on being there...having dinner...hanging out in the pool, playing some cards, etc.

You just want another day to drink! B)

Ok, let's run with it!

• 1 month later...