TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

Fatty

FRAGFESTOHIO 2005 SCHEDULE (tentative*)

Thursday, July 21

GC Golf Outing, across street from hotel at Boston Mills, details to come (clueless calling the ball)

Evening - PreFF05 Gathering at Tequila Panchos

Cards, swimming, sleep, etc, back at hotel.

Friday, July 22

Early as we're allowed - Setup Crew sets up in ballroom.

4:00 PM Start Checking People in, moving into Ballroom

8:00 PM Introductions, Opening Ceremonies, Toasts, etc.

Open Gaming

10:00 PM Dart Tourney?

game all night!

Saturday, July 23

Open Gaming throughout all day

10 AM - CS:S CASH TOURNEY (5 man teams, cost TBA) - BALLROOM

7:00 PM - Texas Holdem -Locations TBA

9:00 PM - CS:S Largescale Random Open Tourny Thing (like 10 man teams)

game all night!

Sunday, July 24

Clean up, check out

*meaning times, etc are a guess. Events that are listed will happen.

Man I wish I could go!  I want to meet everyone who uses me as target practice...

:blush:

That's half the phone book! By my calcs, that equates to 423,625 people who use you as target practice. :P

Of course, I can't talk too much trash. I don't like to say my head was twice the size so I'll say everyone was using howitzers because I was getting dropped left and right.

:( I wish I could go. July 22 is my (5th) wedding anniversary. We will be in Puerto Plata. Perhaps some day you all will have Frafest the following week in July.. nudge nudge.

That's half the phone book!  By my calcs, that equates to 423,625 people who use you as target practice.  :P

Does that mean I pwn the other half? :P

Yes - unfortunately that weekend is one of our client unit's exercises that we have to evaluate. It sounds like a good schedule of events though - especially the pre-event events.

Sweet! Thanks for the email reminder. I have been meaning to post up about FF05. After speaking with the wife and agreeing to work some OT to cover expenses - I will be driving up from Dayton. I know none of you and am for the most part new to this community.....but heck..what better way to get to know everyone!! I have talked to Chewychee and have been nagging him to come with as well, but he may need some pressure from other members. :biggrin: I only mention this here because I will be paying here within the next couple weeks and didn't want to start a new thread.

Not to go OT I do have a couple questions:

1. Will any other games be played? There was mention before but all I have heard about is CS. Just a thought - but Battlefield 2 will (hopefully) be out in June of this year. All I am really interested in is CS, so this is just out of curiousity.

2. Will there be any Internet access at the event? I would imagine you could get access in the rooms but I was wondering about the ball room.

3. I understand that no alcohol will be allowed at the gaming tables :sad:, so what about other beverages? No smoking is a good thing for the non-smokers, but I have that monkey firmly planted on my back. I will require a seat towards the back facing the bar. (I will let Fatty know when I pay).

And lastly..PROPS for all the hard work that is going into making this happen!! I cannot even imagine the time and effort that has gone into planning. w0000000t!! You guys rock!! :biggrin::biggrin: Oh and yeah..I watched the video today and showed the guys at work. We all are in agreement that this will be a great time!

Im gonna call soon on booking the golf course, so anyone playing, just PM me or something so I can get a rough count of players, im sure that will make a difference as to how they handle us.

Im hoping for at least 25 guys to play,but if we have less, so be it, it's still golf :D

GC Founder

Brew: you can have any drinks you buy from the house (at the bar) in the ballroom. Hotel rules.

I believe the hotel has a DSL line. We're looking into other possibilities, but yes, you'll be able to get online.

Ok---I would like to take this time to ask---WHERE ARE THE UT2K4 ADMINS HERE! No tournements set up, no inter clan wars on the ready? Come on guys where are all the UT players. I'll set stuff up if thats what it will take, would be more than happy to. Please leave a post here if you want me to get the ball rolling on this. ( You know--UT admins --Flitter, Penty, ect...) :o:P:boing:

Also, are there any IL2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles players here? I'd be up for some games of that, but if nobody else is into playing, I'd leave the flight sticks at home, so as not to take up too much room.

I'd play UT2k4 if there was a server running... :wavey:

I'll be coming in Thursday afternoon, will definately be at Panchos Thursday night.  Duke, Fatty, any chance any of your family will probably come?  Don't want to leave the wife and daughter back at the hotel if I don't have to.

No reason to leave them. We'll get the families together Thursday for dinner at TP.

Kel might plan something for the wives/kids during FF so it would be a good chance for everyone to meet face to face.

Nothing MAJOR is happening Thursday night anyway. It's just a chance to socialize, have a few and watch Fatty get sloppy drunk by midnight. My goal is to give him a hangover before FF even starts, but that guy can throw 'em down!

It might backfire on me...

Count us in, barring anything strange w/ Danielle.

Is there a server running for UT2k4? I would hope so. Taking into consideration that I am really bad at CS, and would basically be a new target for you guys, with UT at least I could vent some frustration. :o:P I'm gonna try to set a few things up on my own here at home and run it buy some of the big dogs in charge just to see what they think. Providing we are going to have a server for it.