WATER ON MARS FOUND!!!

Acid-Flux

Darn...first thing I thought of was the free jumbo shrimp that Long John Silvers had promised everyone if water was found. I think that offer was last year and only within a specified time now that I think about it. Oh well....funny pict though!

Water Found on Mars......Water on Mars Found.....both mean same thing but the latter is really bugging me...

Water found on Mars means, we didn't know there was water and we found it. But water on Mars found would mean we knew there was water but we just found it. If you replace it with something like, "people" it would be People found on Mars and People on Mars Found. The first one being we didn't know there was people on Mars but we found them, the second being we found people we seemed to have lost on Mars. ...I think... :unsure:

Water found on Mars means, we didn't know there was water and we found it. But water on Mars found would mean we knew there was water but we just found it.  If you replace it with something like, "people" it would be People found on Mars and People on Mars Found. The first one being we didn't know there was people on Mars but we found them, the second being we found people we seemed to have lost on Mars. ...I think...  :unsure:

Are you saying Acid knew that the glass of water on that candybar existed, but just now found it!? How long has he been holding out?

Ok, so which:

Brain Missing in g00t's Head

or

Brain in g00t's Head Missing

:freak:

Guest Flanders
Guest Flanders
Guest Flanders
Guests

Wow, didn't realize that they stopped selling Mars bars down in the US....you guys are missin out :D