Date???

Fatty

Ooooooo,

Thats when the baby is due, can we possibly delay it till august, though july might not be bad, cause I will take vacation when the baby comes.Hehehehe.

Hmmm....that's when my wife is due also. I'd hafta agree......Congrats btw.

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

Auguse I will do my best to go, since I will be 18 then.

Lol, Mrx, congrats to you too. We just came from the doctors office today and the due date is July 29th. Whooooohoooo. We already have a 3 and half year old boy, Hoping for a girl this round but to tell you the truth just want a healthy baby. Congrats again. Keep in touch.

Back to the subject...Please in august. If my suggestion means anything to you, lol.

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

well, late august is good for me, if it will be online also, cuz im working during May 5th - August 7th, (IM MAKING TONS!) ($500 an hour!!!) but if you could just make it late august (If it online that is)

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
well, late august is good for me, if it will be online also, cuz im working during May 5th - August 7th, (IM MAKING TONS!) ($500 an hour!!!) but if you could just make it late august (If it online that is)

err.... This is a LAN, not over the internet

(LAN = Local Area Network --- WAN = Wide Area Network)

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Gettin married August 23rd.....maybe the week before, might be a good bachelor party, lol

Congrats!

GC Founder

Short of brain surgery for research study, I can't imagine what you're doing for $500 / hour.

August 15, 16,17.

hmmmm he's a "minute Man" for madona maybe?