The new Deagle CHAMP!

In other words you play more than everyone else and have more chances to get DE kills. :)

Currently I'm only 4th in online time, and starting this week I have to work and prepare for finals, so I'm not going to spend as much time playing. But I'll try to squeeze enough time to have a big lead on u fools :)

Strangefamous used to be da man before we reset the stats, he had over 1000 kills with the deagle, second place was about 300 less, and the gap got bigger down the list. If he comes back soon, you guys might be in trouble :D

Strangefamous used to be da man before we reset the stats, he had over 1000 kills with the deagle, second place was about 300 less, and the gap got bigger down the list. If he comes back soon, you guys might be in trouble :D

We need someone with a real program of that hack in that one topic I gave a link to.

Yeah, but you use it at pistol round and every time you AWP (whenever you can afford one.) Isn't that right??

i NEVER buy a deagle in pistol round. i buy one clip of and armour. i love the glock too much. usp is alright too. most often after i die first i buy a deagle, armour, nade, flash and pick up whatever gun i come across first. if i'm struggling i'll buy just an awp with nothing else. sometimes i'll colt or ak instead of deagle. but anyway that's pretty much my strat. plz don't exploit me too much. ;P