Well... probably my last month

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I do not think I will go beyond this month for this game. Boring now. Nothing to do.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

PVP is not my thing and game content beyond that is lacking big time. You can only do scholo and strat and DM runs so many times.

and PVP will be your thing... its easyer to get then WOW... and i can PL you to 50 in a cup weeks,..

you will have fun rvring... trust me

NuT-=/

Yes but hes really on a different level :) although Domo isnt too easy :-D

Domo is pretty easy, it's killing his 8 buddies that can cause problems :rolleyes: that is, Ragnaros takes care of Domo for you, so you need not worry of doing the deed yourself :ph34r: And I don't know that Ragnaros is that much harder, per se, than the other bosses in MC. You just need the right people there (ie plenty of rogues/warriors/hunters). Basically a fight to kill him under 3 minutes if you can.

And yeah, the trash mobs in MC are definitely harder than any of the bosses (aside from Onyxia, obviously) elsewhere.

(edited)

The Barron Geddon fight is the most fun of all of the boss'es i think. When your guild know's the strat that fight is just too good.

Sulfuron is a pretty rewarding fight to win also, as a priest. Not too difficult of a fight for most classes, but priest's get a workout there.

Domo = i hate him. Easy fight, never drop's priest epic quest. ><

Edited by All Kill3r