Ch Ch Ch Ch Changes

Bubblegum Bandit

Well, the WHOLE website is undergoing a revamp yet again. I have been working behind the scenes for months trying to make my own decent default forum skin. We finally decided to find a premade forum skin and match the rest of the site to it. So, here you go. Look for the whole website to adopt this theme in the near future.

The banner and linkbar are temporary. If you think you have the skillz to replace it, send me a pm or hit me up on aim and I'll get you the psd files for the forum skin and we'll see if you can impress us.

Please know that I am working out the kinks. I think I have the forums all patched up to work on both IE and Firefox. Let me know if you see something to the contrary so that I can fix it.

I know some of you guys are resistant to change, so I have left the default forum skin viewable. You can get to it by scrolling to the bottom of any page and pick it in the drop down box. However, know that I will not be updating the header/linkbar in that skin in the future. At the moment they are all correct, but that could change in the future.

Now, if you have any comments or suggestions, we're all ears. If you just want to complain and moan, do it somewhere else. Whada ya think?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it, but i always prefered the bright happy whites and soothing blues that this forum always had. It seems all game forums are dark and dismal, this one was always the exception.

Nevertheless itlooks great :)

Good jorb  :thumbsup:  Colours bring the text out more and the navigation is an improvement. All that makes up for the white stuff surrounding some of the smilies. Looking forward to what you have cooked up for the whole GC site  :D

Smilies will all be fixed....

Speaking of updates...I really need someone to give our posting levels a makeover....like a whole new theme.

I think that perhaps one every 500 would be cool.....and perhaps up to 25,000 or something (what am I at I wonder....we'll see when I post this!)

Anyways, I've been at my level for like ever...<mumbles a few choice things about Gunman>

Anyone want that fun job? It could be any theme! You know we don't want to go to PIPS, right?

Theres 27 military ranks. If 18,000 posts was the maximum there would be one every 666 posts.

They look classy!

are23zh.gif

Private

I kind of messed it up in Photoshop :P

It was all i could think of that would match. 8P)