Michael Jackson Verdict "NOT GUILTY"

Shodan

He is innocent - now our screwed up court system will still allow them to sue him for monetary awards - although I think it is obvious they are just money-grubbing gold-diggers so hopefully the jury in that case will see the same and make them pay all the legal bills as well.

This is like OJ all over again. The only reason this man is not guilty is because he is a celebrity. What grown man sleeps in the same bed with other people's children and holds his own child dangling him off a balcony by the feet? He's messed up in the head...

This is like OJ all over again. The only reason this man is not guilty is because he is a celebrity. What grown man sleeps in the same bed with other people's children and holds his own child dangling him off a balcony by the feet? He's messed up in the head...

I roger that. You couldn't of said it any better..

The problem I see with all this is that the public is not allowed to see what evidence was admitted and what was not. Were we there, no, did he do all this, I'm not sure. My opinion WILL NOT BE SWAYED BY THE ALL POWERFULL, FULL OF CRAP, MEDIA. I think we all can draw our own conclusion and we all have our own opinion, but lets make sure it is just that, your opinion. don't forget our justice system is still based on facts and not hear say. I personally feel there are to many people that are so ready to attack people juat because they are different or have their own way of life.

Don't get me wrong, I think child molesters should be put to death, but I think we should make sure we are doing the right thing. It's easy to fall into a way of thinking when you have so many " Profesional Journalists" telling you that because, they have been in the buisness for so many years and they KNOW what is going to happen, and they are for sure what THEY say is true. Case in point--Vietnam--were our men and boys in that war really terrible murderers of did the media tell us and show us what they wanted us to see to sell TV spots. Well maybe I've babbled long enough, I for one am glad all this fiasco is over.

primustagblack256.64.jpg

The jurors might think he's guilty...but if the prosecution can't prove it, they have to give the defendant the benefit of the doubt, which is what they did. Does it matter what I think? Not really, Jackson's legal team did their job, and did it well.

All they have to do is create reasonable doubt, then you are required to return a verdict of not guilty. Its not about facts anymore, its about finding a lawyer that is smart enough to create that doubt so that you cant come back with guilty, but that doesnt mean that he is innocent either.

I had to laugh that after dinner, about 10 minutes after the verdict came out, I got in the car with the girls to head to a meeting and the radio comes on to the tune of "I'm Bad."

hehe - a woman who is a gold-digger with a lying family says he molested the kids....who to believe?

Anyways - I think Primus had the best post so far - very well said. We have to trust the jury to have made the right decision, not the 5-second news clips or the comedians skewing the story for jokes. Obviously no "reasonable doubt" was present in the prosecution.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
I had to laugh that after dinner, about 10 minutes after the verdict came out, I got in the car with the girls to head to a meeting and the radio comes on to the tune of "I'm Bad."

LMAO. I heard "Beat It" right after the verdict came on the radio. Actually.. the lyrics of the song suited Jackson's scenario quite well.

I think he ws guitly AND i think the family are gold diggers in fact if anyone did an injustice its them, in lossing this case of greed they will have made it harder for truely abused children to come forward from this day on with Jackson. Make him better? Nae i say unto you he just got his confidense built.

my 2

M*XI

LOL, i agree with clue, him and OJ should start thier own talk show......or write a book on how to get off scotch free. either way, i guess we will just have to see what other celebrity is gonna insult our judicial system here on down the road. :peace: