Membership expiring, taking a year off

00b3rN00b

Hey everyone,

First off, let me say that this is the by far the greatest gaming community I have ever been a part of. I have had lots of fun playing with the UT and CS folks over this past year. I have seen the community grow as we have added many new faces, and I have seen others fade away as they leave to do things other than gaming. I don't think anyone leaves the GC with anything but a positive experience.

That said, August 30th I will be leaving to study in Europe, and will not be returning until May 21st. I will be studying in London, England and Szeged, Hungary for a semester apiece, with plans to travel to Germany, The Netherlands, France, Ireland, Austria, the Czech Republic, Italy, Greece, and Israel and possibly other countries as well. During that time I will not have regular computer access, and will probably not be able to play games. I am also taking a position August 1st that will occupy most of my availible time until I leave. As such, I will not be renewing my membership with the GC this year. I will still post here on the forums and try and keep you informed of my travels (with pictures!).

Thanks so much guys, it's been a lot of fun. I would give a shout out to all of my "homiez", but there are too many of you to mention. (Except for Brillow, who needs a good "mentioning". Thanks for getting me to join, even though it cost a whole $25. It was worth every cent and more.)

Peace guys,

~ 00ber

I envy you on your travels of Europe. Good luck, and have fun!! I'd say you'll always be around in one way, shape, or form. Still, it has been a great time playing with and against you. You'd better keep up your part of the bargin and inform us from time to time.

Peace Oob!

:hug:

<grumbles...time to change my signature...again...grumbles>

Edited by Brillow_Head

Yeah, sorry about that Decayed:( I just haven't had enough free time to get to practice regularly to be up to snuff on the strats. It seems you guys are acting as a cohesive unit again with all of the recent wins. Keep it up guys, I will be pulling for ya!

• 4 weeks later...