Whats the newbiest thing you can do?

Okay, ive seen a lot of newbies in my day, normaly they dont bother me, but some times, a few do, mainly, the 12 boys that think yelling obsinitys in there extreamly high pitched voices is cool, and the ones that just wont listen.

So, whats the single most newbiest thing you can do in your opinion, mine?

Running with primary weapon out in a rush...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shooting people in spawn to see if FF is on.

Another annoying one involving FF that happend to me was some guy got TKed, and next round he TKed me. Then an admin asked him why he did it and he said "I was TKed last round so i TKed someone this round."

Everything about the hack.

The worst is when you have a hacker that is turning them on and off, then says, hey, isn't <Insert any reg's name> hacking.

Another one was this guy speed hacking (Just not the super fast kind) then he kept saying, "No guys, I'm just lagging" even though he would get to the T's entrance in about 3 seconds. His ping was also below 90 :\.

Hacker = Script Kiddie = nub = noob = newb =......

One time in a cal match, d2 on ct, i came from spawn after bomb got planted at A, jumped the wall to get into the red circle, then killed the three remaing t's, and then started jumping around in glory and forgot to defuse, almost lost it lol. So I guess we all have our newb moments, jsut thought i would share that.

Brillow, dude, i ran around hte corner to go from sewers to b on clanmillbeta and had a silanced usp out, and there was a ct, i shot him 9 times, the whole time him yelling on mic, hey stop hey hey stop! and when i realized i was a ct, he had five health lol. One thing, how the heck did i shoot him NINE times and not kill him, and wth was i thinking... Maybe there should be another thread, "whats the noobiest thing youve ever done?" lol

I'm guilty of this just like everyone else.

Not using your radar, comming round a corner, them emptying a full clip into your teammate cause they scared you.

Hahaha, Mag did that to me, then I shot him in the head and killed him. It happened in like 1 second:

Mag turns the corner shoots me once, in the same motion I kill mag thinking he was a T. I got scared because I thought he was a T, then got scared because I tked mag.

• 2 months later...

Not using your radar, comming round a corner, them emptying a full clip into your teammate cause they scared you.

-------------------

I done that too... bad guy came around the corner I shot him up he died... I was in another corner to reload. I hear someone reload around the corner I thought i was slick and chucked a nade against the wall to get him... it was a team mate and he ended up killing me on accident, because we got into a gun fight after the nade.

lol Newb quotes:

"i didn't know you can defused with out a kit!"

"Lemme cover your back by just standing behind you!"

*chucks a grenade by your feet* "Take cov~ oh my bad."

Edited by EbilDustBunny

A guy's defusing without a kit and has no time. So I say to him (voice and typing) "I have a kit." No response. "Kit I have." No response. "ME... KIT." No response. The bomb blows up. Next round the guy defusing says "Man I wish someone had a kit."

The dumbest thing I've done was on dust2. The bomb was planted and my team rushes in and kills everyone in sight. So the guy starts defusing (while he was ontop of me) Not realizing this and thinking the guy was on a box I start running away happy because we won. Well when I ran the guy drops down from ontop of me and it stops his defusing. And the bomb blew up.

I saw something along those lines, but perhaps a little noobier...

The bomb was planted at site B on Aztec, but the CT's moved in and were able to dispatch with the Terrorists. There was enough time to defuse, but not without a kit. Thankfully, one of the remaining CT's comes in with a kit and gets on the job pronto - no fuss - the round was in the bag. All you could hear was the soft rain and a rhythmic beeping while everyone waited for the little orange progress bar to make its journey. Then, not more than a second before the defuse would've been done, some guy who the defuser TK'd (which must have happened over half a minute ago) gives him a great big slap. He goes flying and about the time he hits the ground, the wonderful little green present goes off.

"Terrorists win"

:blink:

I saw something along those lines, but perhaps a little noobier...

The bomb was planted at site B on Aztec, but the CT's moved in and were able to dispatch with the Terrorists. There was enough time to defuse, but not without a kit. Thankfully, one of the remaining CT's comes in with a kit and gets on the job pronto - no fuss - the round was in the bag. All you could hear was the soft rain and a rhythmic beeping while everyone waited for the little orange progress bar to make its journey. Then, not more than a second before the defuse would've been done, some guy who the defuser TK'd (which must have happened over half a minute ago) gives him a great big slap. He goes flying and about the time he hits the ground, the wonderful little green present goes off.

"Terrorists win"

:blink:

I did slapped someone while they were defusing, but they still had plenty of time.

I just wanted to scare him a little.

How about --watching your team mate in a fire fight and not thinking that you shouldn't walk in front of him--and when you do he tk's you by accident and then both of you get shot and killed by the opponent. :o:bang:

Edited by Primus

-------------------

I done that too... bad guy came around the corner I shot him up he died... I was in another corner to reload. I hear someone reload around the corner I thought i was slick and chucked a nade against the wall to get him... it was a team mate and he ended up killing me on accident, because we got into a gun fight after the nade.

lol Newb quotes:

"i didn't know you can defused with out a kit!"

"Lemme cover your back by just standing behind you!"

*chucks a grenade by your feet* "Take cov~ oh my bad."

Lol, I did this the other day, I was in the long hall on Italy, I was CT, and was firing sporadic shots at the T's up there, when someone comes around the corner up by the T spawn, I shoot at him. He fires back at me, I shoot him some more, we keep shooting each other as he backs around the corner, which is when I realize he is my team. Next thing I see, he lobs a granade at me which TK's me. It was hilarious, us both shooting at each other and neither noticing the spamming of "Theseeker.gc attacked a teammate" "so-and-so attacked a teammate" as we blast away at each other. Needless to say, I forgave his TK :D

Mike.

Here are some chronicles of a current noob:

- asking how to buy stuff

- throwing multiple grenades at a window, but missing every one of them (and the last one blowing up the squad)

- asking what the radar is used for

- running around with the primary weapon instead of a knife

- asking "can you hear me" like 39474397 times in the mic (with no responses)

- still not knowing the names for any weapons (belt-fed machine gun? machine gun with the red dot scope?) That's why I always pick the shotgun. I know what THAT is! :P

- reloading after firing 2 shots

- jumping like crazy to avoid headshots and then wondering why I move so slowly

- and the ultimate: having a K:D ratio of 0.58

I am surprised that no one has listed using flashbangs. THose things usually end up hurting your team more than helping.

"Hmmm, let me throw this flashbang in front of my rushing team mates. THey all get flashed and the other teams gets them all."