Whats the newbiest thing you can do?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the noob things I do usually involve grenades - I either throw a grenade at a window only to have it bounce back and kill me, or blind myself. "Who dat?"

I've even smoked an area only to have someone rush out from it while I was waiting for it to fill and surprise me. I was dead before I had time to think about shooting him.

A bunch of us trying to make the seesaws launch us during an active map. Yeah, we got shot...

A bunch of us trying to make the seesaws launch us during an active map.  Yeah, we got shot...

The map was cs_urban. I saw you guys seesawing on the seesaw and I was wondering if you saw what I could see. Nope. Dead, dead, dead. :o I'm still laughing about that. Wait, why I am laughing. I had to die before you guys so I could see that. :unsure:

Edited by pavid

A bunch of us trying to make the seesaws launch us during an active map.  Yeah, we got shot...

The map was de_urban. I saw you guys seesawing on the seesaw and I was wondering if you saw what I could see. Nope. Dead, dead, dead. :o I'm still laughing about that. Wait, why I am laughing. I had to die before you guys so I could see that. :unsure:

Lol, Anonyleaf and I messed around with them a couple of times. He would stand on one end and I'd jump off the slide onto the other end.

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, ive seen a lot of newbies in my day, normaly they dont bother me, but some times, a few do, mainly, the 12 boys that think yelling obsinitys in there extreamly high pitched voices is cool, and the ones that just wont listen.

So, whats the single most newbiest thing you can do in your opinion, mine?

Running with primary weapon out in a rush...

Yea what exactly is the point of that? Just to be annoying? And then its always some goofy song or music that noone would like anyway. :bang:

This has got to be one of the more stupid or arrogant things newb or vet alike seem to do. When your firing on an enemy in full sight of said noob/arrogant person, they decide to run in front of you to get the kill. They know you are firing your weapon, and anyone with a brain knows theyll most likely get team shot or tk'ed, then complain to you that you shot or tk'ed them. That has to be personal arrogance more than anything. Or throwing flashbangs ahead of the group when they know teammates are there or in an arera where they tossed them. There should be only one fb per side allowed and that person should have to have an IQ test administered. :bang: