let's all pay our gratitude to one of the nicest people ever! Clueless! Everyone just give clueless a big hand for making scopeless so nice and user friendly. All the hard work he does has to pay off with something! :luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello:

(no im not sucking up)

(edited)

Clueless gets the job done. I can't count the times he's helped me with things... all the "heart to heart"s we've had...

Well, Clue knows what that's all about anyway.

*eyes glaze over* :boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::luxhello::luxhello:

Edited by xxDecoy

Oh great, let's inflate that head of his.

<Note to self. Remind the GC budget committee that we need to enlarge all the doorways in the compound for Clue so plan for it in the upcoming budget. Suggest a membership rate hike of 40% or sell "I luv Clue" buttons at FF>

LOL, okay, you guys are gonna make me blush now. Thank you all for the nice words, but you all deserve as much credit as anyone, you are all the reason that I do what I do, and the fact that you all appreciate it makes it worth it.

Dont forget Shazzz and Shep, they do alot of work on scopeless as well, being the rest of the Lead Admin crew and all.

Thanks guys, now,.... go shoot some people in scopeless and stop being all mushy on me :peace: