***SERVER AUCTION*** Ch33P

Fatty

What do you do...

...with a server that's been paid for but you don't want it?

Click

Ok, you see that server on the left? It's a 20 man server at Recon Gamer paid up for a month (starting yesterday).

I'm going to have a serious auction. Spread the word.

The reserve (is that the right word?) will be $20. I will give you full control, ftp, everything.

Bidding closes Friday night at MIDNIGHT.

Happy bidding!

Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guests

If it were a server that was already populated with regulars, yes. I don't really have a use for it other than scrims, but MwR already has a match server. I would rent it if there were a lot of pubbers there already, but I predict that it will be mostly empty throughout the next month.

That, and I have no money :lol:

GC Founder

What???!?!? I have to populate it too? That will drive the price to a place where you don't want it!

I'll play there if you rent it. Shhhheeeiiit. That's worth something in itself no? Ok, maybe that's Mr. Margarita talking, ignore him.

BUY BUY BUY

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

I would rather put the 20 dollars or less towards the costs of the server that need the funds and need the support, etc. (Intensite, Delta, etc)

GC Founder
I would rather put the 20 dollars or less towards the costs of the server that need the funds and need the support, etc.  (Intensite, Delta, etc)

If you're bursting at the seams.....

Well, sorry, I'd rather not deal in cash, cause it's not really my money, it's Mmmm's money. The above paypal account is the guilds so I'd rather the money be put in there.

SOunds like the idea of crazy maps is a winner. RCON for everyone would be funny though, no? I could post the RCON pass on myg0t.

Ok, what are good 20 player maps?

Also, what setting should be changed to make it more, um, interesting?

well if your going for total stupidity you could set the gravity really low or really high....have ppl dieing if they jump

or make it knives and pistols only

or grenades and knives only (would be good practice)

OOH! grenades and knives only with a gravity of 250......

I like

:lol:

Guest FredB
Guest FredB
Guest FredB
Guests

CsLs might need a server i would have to talk with gond. Why are u guys making a deal about the name it can be changed.