Who Rushes and Dies the most?

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Yeah Fatty loves to play Nade-Strike :D

Wait, did I say Nade-Strike? I meant Counter-Nade.

Er wait, no! Counter-Strike!! <_<

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man when i was new to the game, i was the only fool dead for 4 minutes everyround. haha id mp5 rush it and get a few but end up dying within 30 seconds. eh not i do the same but usally i take a few more with me...least thats the general idea. :D

Lets see....Hmmmm....Aztec I follow behind Kurtz and rush bridge. I bounce a nade off kurtz's head it hits wall and lands on me. I cycle my pistol fire rate as fast as I can, only to become riddled in the pants. I nominate Kurtz for rushing the most. I nominate myself for throwing nades like a girl.

Well, I think I rush to my death the most. But, I would have to nominate Kurtz. That's one heck of a record.

I like to play human shield on the bomb alot too. ;) It's......like a warm massage.

• 4 weeks later...

Watchtower Posted: Sep 7 2002, 11:42 PM

Hahaha Beer is #2! WTG Beer! I like to rush.. Nothing like catching a group of enemies with their nades out... lol that didn't sound good did it.

FEAR THE BEER ! ! !

i almost felt left out of this topic, thnx tower.

when i play i have fun regardless if i kill or die, but one thing i learned is how to be kamikazee...

oh yeah my favorite thing to do is to get a grenade kill on same person that shot me...

de_aztec the bridge is mine!

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I dunno, I think I rush and die a heck of a lot. I rush on maps where you're not supposed to rush. I just can't stand sitting still and waiting for them. So I nominate me.

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

i say its Sacrificial Lamb from DW, if you have ever played with him i think you would agree. "hence the name"

I somewhat rush usually 2nd out.

I throw nade.

Before nade leaves my hand I get shot.

Nade in hand team kills 7 other people on my team.

I get kicked/banned

Everyone hates me.

Next round......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest mml^
Guest mml^
Guest mml^
Guests

i spawn, i buy gun(s), i rush, I kill one, I die... score stays even!

Cane always jacks someone up pretty quickly. Of course, about half the time he has the good grace to die soon thereafter as well ;)

But, then again thats only about half the time that he dies, hence his incredible ranking...my hero. :P:D

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Well, I know i dont fall in this category one bit.  You see me from far far away on most maps.

No... generally we don't see you... but we do often see the box you're hiding behind!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jkruz
Guest Jkruz
Guest Jkruz
Guests

No realy i think me, i dont do anything BUT rush. i die every round too. But at least i kill people in the process...

People need to rush MORE OFTEN. I've seen way too many Terrorist Aztec teams get to the double doors and just sit there running around in circles or throwing nades at eachother, while all of the CTs are watching the bridge.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

I played with m0m recently... he gets my vote by far :blink: He either had the first kill or was the first dead each round (perfect example was on italy... he rushed as Ts EVERY round :blink: )