Free IPOD --- real deal!

Gunman

I don't even take my songs online...I go to Itunes and Buy them.

Stealing is bad. Shows a sign of immaturity. If I knew that my daughter was hanging around with a "thief"...my daughter wouldn't be hanging around with him anymore. That would come to a stop.

If he is willing to take something from someone he knows....you better watch your back..cause he might steal something from you! Never trust a Thief...there is no honor in it.

I don't even take my songs online...I go to Itunes and Buy them.

Stealing is bad.  Shows a sign of immaturity.  If I knew that my daughter was hanging around with a "thief"...my daughter wouldn't be hanging around with him anymore.  That would come to a stop.

If he is willing to take something from someone he knows....you better watch your back..cause he might steal something from you! Never trust a Thief...there is no honor in it.

Nice post Shazz.. I was thinking the samething...

I near had a heart attack one day, not only did I forget to lock my door, when I came in, my laptop wasn't where I always left it --- on my bed, or next to my bed. I panicked so bad I felt I was going to faint, (call me a sissy if you want), then I remembered I hooked up to my printer on the other side of the room to print some stuff. If I ever lost this laptop, I'd prolly shoot myself --- my life's work, in various forms, writing, drawing, programming, is all on here, non-backed up (DONT ASK WHY!?). If I found someone who had my laptop, well . . . let's just say I have a samurai blade that's not just for decoration. (Seriourly, btw.....)

• 2 weeks later...
I near had a heart attack one day, not only did I forget to lock my door, when I came in, my laptop wasn't where I always left it --- on my bed, or next to my bed. I panicked so bad I felt I was going to faint, (call me a sissy if you want), then I remembered I hooked up to my printer on the other side of the room to print some stuff. If I ever lost this laptop, I'd prolly shoot myself --- my life's work, in various forms, writing, drawing, programming, is all on here, non-backed up (DONT ASK WHY!?). If I found someone who had my laptop, well . . . let's just say I have a samurai blade that's not just for decoration. (Seriourly, btw.....)

Y'know, computers can die all by themselves given enough time... I'd get on that backup. :nono:

And regarding the iPod... I don't really have a problem with digital piracy and whatnot, but stealing people's physical property - that's just not cool in any way, shape, or form. You should at least point the poor guy over to Gunman's link. :)

Iaudios are better than iPods hands down.

What I'd do with an iPod would be either give it to my mom, or smash it and wear it as a necklace. Then everyone who'd see me would think I'm rich and I have money to throw away when they would pretend to be my friend then I'd coax them to do stuff for me which will end up me getting another iPod then I'd smash that one, make a necklace out of the second one, wear that and then the cycle goes over again :)

I used to support PCs years ago. I always told people there are two types of computer users:

1) Those who have lost their data

2) and those who are going to ..... :=

(make backups)

Cranky B)

The I-Pod is a tool of the devil to steal your soul

lol, my bf stole an ipod from this kid in his computer class, he was never found out. That sly dork.

It is not cool, sly, hip, dope or whatever the word today to steal. To steal is to deprive someone else of their rightful property. To steal is to reveal a sincere blemish in one's soul. The true character of a man is not defined by those things which are outwardly apparent to those who are observing him. Such behavior is easily modified to suit the intended audience. Rather, the true character of a man lies in the behavior he demonstrates when no one is around to observe him.

Your buddy may think he has gotten away with something but I can assure you that in the final end of things, there is one who will hold him accountable for what he has done. I would advise him under the strongest possible terms to return the item to its rightful owner. You can't define your sense of morality in terms of whether you like the other person or whether or not you think they "deserved" to have their property stolen. Some day your friend will answer to the ultimate authority on morality and if he has not made amends by then, he will do so at that time.

Our moral virtue is the easiest thing in life for us to lose; it is the most difficult thing to restore......

Cranky B)

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I want to point out that one of the offers right now is Rhapsody or Real Players online music service for only a buck or 99 cents for one month and the credit you get is instant. So if you haven't tried this out yet... go for it. Only 99 cents.

http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=21580095