Pictures of Hurricane

Batman

These are amazing, I hope I never see anything like this up close..

****** This isnt hurricane Catrina or Rita, dont know what hurricane it is******

****** Thanks for the heads up Bigshaw*******

big_1.jpg

big_2.jpg

big_3.jpg

big_4.jpg

big_5.jpg

big_6.jpg

Edited by Batman

Sorry to rain on ur parade guyz, but these pictures are not of hurricane that hit New Orleans.

I've seen those long time ago, and in fact first picture was my wallpaper when I went to FragFest. Although no doubt these are some amazing shots

Edited by BIGSHaW

Then you havent seen a Tornado Mag.. About 11 yrs ago right when I got married my sister in law's house down the river from me got taken away in a tornado, Ill scan the picture of her and her daughter in the bathtub they got in, its the only thing left of there home.. The sky that day was wild, it was green and the clouds looked like giant clusters of grapes..

My sister in law said that she always heard that it sounded like a train coming, but she thought everyone ment it sounded like the train whistle.. But they didnt, a tornado sounds like the engine's chug-chug-chug-chug from the wind moving so fast in a huge circle..

Edited by Batman

Sorry to rain on ur parade guyz, but these pictures are not of hurricane that hit New Orleans.

I've seen those long time ago, and in fact first picture was my wallpaper when I went to FragFest. Although no doubt these are some amazing shots

yea someone posted a link to those pictures a few weeks ago. I go to the link and it says right below the pictures. These are Fake!!!

Yeah that's hurricanes for you... scarey and mean.

Heh... stop by florida near the end of the summer. The hurricane might not be in my area but the sky is all wack and the band storms, and mini tornados from the hurricanes is nuts. It like the sky has gone bipolar. Plus it's always raining the the front yard and not the back with our weather.