Things that would make CS cooler

EbilDustBunny

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think if we could people people with our guns would be awsome! Like beat them with the butt of your gun and their vision gets blurred... Or it can be like a really light flash. I bet if you get knocked in the face you'l hear ringing and lights. :P

When I was 12 I went off a bike jump and landed on my head. Other than the obvious brain think problems I have now.... I was in no condition to shoot anyone. Couldn't see or hear for a few seconds at least.

They don't say seeing stars for no reason!

You know what would suck... if you got shot in the hand you drop your weapon! LOL! Another thing that would be cool is your guys did hand signals. The whole Stop, go, and guy on the left or right... that'd be kick donkey. Radio is awsome and all but not everyone pays attention to that we like to stare at our leaders.

If they gave an IQ test out before allowing idiots to buy flash bangs.

LOL

I was always for an "injury system" with the less HP, the slower you move. I mean, 2 HP, you should be limping, dripping blood where you walk, etc. allowing people to track you. Also, if someone sprays bullets into your legs, you should fall over, but take little damage -- i mean, no matter how many times you get shot in the legs, you're not going to die instantly, right? Only insta kills in the game should be chest and head shots. That'd be fun, get immobilized from an HE grenade or something and just lying, waiting to die and shooting anyone you can that comes into view.

This is all of course, in the name of realism. I found it kind of lame when you start shooting someone in the back and they start bunnyhopping around and spinning in circles to find you -- not very realistic.

what i always thought would be awesome and prolly woundt be too hard to do was, when the bomb is on the ground, and you're a ct, if someone on your team sees it, then it will appear on ct's radar. or maybe if, a ct "steps" over the bomb then it will appear in the ct's radar.

You know what would suck... if you got shot in the hand you drop your weapon! LOL! Another thing that would be cool is your guys did hand signals. The whole Stop, go, and guy on the left or right... that'd be kick donkey. Radio is awsome and all but not everyone pays attention to that we like to stare at our leaders.

That would be awesome because people could have dancing competitions!

...how about giving the Terrorists a smart bomb, instead?

What about a remote-detonation system?

Or a SCUD?

What about CTs being able to comission armoured trucks to get to the bombsite?

What about CTs having satellite intelligence updated to their radar every 2 seconds of every outdoor enemy's position, and networked thermal intel to update the position of all indoor enemies?

What about a shortwave EMF/EMP gun, mounted on a remote-control car that would render the C4's primer useless, once the bomb was planted?

What about carpet-bombing a DE map, instead of actually having CTs?

What about making CT magnesium alloy flashbang effects last for 14 minutes or so, with violent nausea and complete inambulance, for those who don't duck and cover? Those who look directly at it can suffer permanent corona effects until they join a different server.

What if after each round, every CT had to write a form for each T they killed, one for each CT that was killed, and one more for each weapon and the number of rounds that were expelled from it?

Edited by Norguard

Yeah the injury system like Saris talked about would be cool, ive thought about the bleeding thing befor... Like 1 hp every 10 seconds from bleeding.. And also id like to see someone walking backwards trip over a dead body.. The sprint/endurance system they use in FarCry would be cool in CS, get a speed burst for a short period of time. You cant even jump when your endurance is low in FarCry..

We used to have the blood tracking. It was part of the "Gore Mod". When someone got shot they would start spurting blood out. And you could track them.

BTW, after playing the FEAR Demo last night. It has the ability to whack people with the butt of your weapon. And you can also punch peeps. :peace:

Ok... I want to play fantasy time too... here is what I want:

A device that will allow me to freeze time in the real world, so that I can play CS without losing either:

A. Study time

B. Work time

C. Time with wife

D. Sleep time

Now, if CS had that feature, that would be awesome.

An added degree of realism with shotguns and pistols, if I lose 90% health from a shottie 150 yards away too much more often, I might just move to DOD full time (although played the COD2 demo, looks awesome).

Oh, and capture the flag would be a welcome addition.

what i always thought would be awesome and prolly woundt be too hard to do was, when the bomb is on the ground, and you're a ct, if someone on your team sees it, then it will appear on ct's radar. or maybe if, a ct "steps" over the bomb then it will appear in the ct's radar.

Or just take the bomb and get out of there.

GC Alumni
(edited)

yeah that would be nifty... like maybe if they try to defuse it shows on radar!

Another thing even though I'm pretty much always a CT... but yeah I agree with BigBones... Ts should be able to move hosties. Or even better give them some type of AI! Like if they hear i gun shot they all get down on the floor! There should be like special command menu for hosties... Like "back up!" "get down!"... "open that door and peek out to see if it's clear :biglaugha:"

And what about teargas... that would be crazy you vision get crazy and slowly lose hp if you stay in the cloud of gas. Then of course we should have gas masks.

Edited by EbilDustBunny

Reintroducing the ability for Terrorists to move the hostages! Playing find the hostie was a great game  :D

GEEZ I remember back when that was doable. That was awesome. CTs always never found the hosties from terrorists moving them to locations like their own spawn or something.

How about the fact you can die when a grenade is thrown two inches from your face instead of it draining like 95 HP?