OSS Xtreme Edition!

Clueless

GC Alumni
(edited)

Ok, due to a real busy schedule for a while, we havent done the OSS lately, but its back and badder than ever, because this is going to be a SPECIAL edition of our beloved event.

Scopes vs. Scopeless!!!

OK, since this one is a bit different, and a bit special, it's gonna be done a bit different as well. We are gonna have open sign ups on both Scopeless and Stock, much the same as usual, then from those sign ups, each server will have a qualifying event the week before the main on our respected servers, from which, the top 10 players from each servers' event will be the teams for the Main Event.

So this time, its still first come , first served on the sign up, but this time you have to sing for your supper to make the big show!

The Main Event will be longer than usual, 40 rounds, thats 20 per server, 10 playing each side like normal, kinda like 2 OSS's back to back, overall combined score takes all!!

Here are your dates :

Qualifier - Sunday, Oct. 16th (time is open for discussion)

Main Event - Sunday, Oct 23rd (time open for discussion)

This will be posted in BOTH servers, so ONLY sign up in the server that you wish to represent.

I will handle the overall workload, with Shep helping on the Scopeless side, and M2 will be handling the Stock side.

LETS GET IT ON!

Stock Qualifier Team

1. Simkiller

2. Shodan

3. Lux Eterna

4. Dirtybird

5. Dem Apples

6. farmerisme

7. Bear^

8. FroBoZZ

9. pvt. snowball

10. Lunk

11. Hangover

12. CKY

13. Inexion

14. Stepback

15. VoodooPC

16. Kilz

17. terribleone

18. tkc

19. Sid

20. Laz

Back ups

1. Stuttering John

Edited by M2.gc

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not be playing the first event, I will run it and pick the 9 that will go on to beat the scopeless team with me. BTW the top people will not be picked by score but by teamwork/score/ and strats.

Have Fun!

Hey, i am a new member. Love your servers. Do i need to do anything to enter or can i just join the server at whatever time you guys come up with? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but i have never been a member if any clan site and i dont really know wat i am doing. Peace Out

GC Alumni
Hey, i am a new member.  Love your servers.  Do i need to do anything to enter or can i just join the server at whatever time you guys come up with?  Sorry if this is a dumb question, but i have never been a member if any clan site and i dont really know wat i am doing.  Peace Out

You just sign up(which you have with this post), and keep watching this topic for further instructions. Once this qualifier is full, there will be a password protected forum of some kind, for which you will be given the password, and all will become clear.

Welcome to the forums by the way !!

Hey, i am a new member.  Love your servers.  Do i need to do anything to enter or can i just join the server at whatever time you guys come up with?  Sorry if this is a dumb question, but i have never been a member if any clan site and i dont really know wat i am doing.  Peace Out

Also you will be PM'd the forum information by your team captain. Tipcally in the past two captains were nominated and teams were then picked. You don't have to be online for this, it's done based upon the list of those who signed up.

Like the man said, just keep watchin this forum for more info!

Looks like the STOCK team is a little light yet.

Trust me guys, this is a blast, besides the simple chance of getting to take a shot at some of your old nemesises from the good ol' days ought to be more than enough motivation!

Unless of course you don't think you can take us now :lol2:

Seriously though, if you're thinking about signing up, you won't regret it. This is a blast, the 10 vs 10 is something quite different from your usuall "pub" games. THere's a level of organization that you don't often see in regular games. Granted it's no CAL match, but it's still a lot of fun.

Not to mention you can get some really fun but simple strategies with that many people.