The New Steam...

random_n00b

...is ugly (in my humble opinion). I thought it could use a little fixerrupper, so I started hacking about with the new skinning format, and it's actually very flexible.

There's still all sorts of things I need to change (like the settings/server browser/full view, and possibly colours), but I think this is the style I'm going for. If anybody's interested, I could post it up when it's done (probably Friday, time permitting).

Steam-Flat-Skin.png

Whatcha think?

It will be necessary once games like the SinEpisodes series and the new Might and Magic game are released. Having to constantly search the bottom of the list for that stuff, without being able to rearrange it would drive me batty.

What I'd really like to see is the ability to rearrange the list to meet your liking, like with a winamp playlist.

Noice, I just re-started steam, 100% improvement, much easier to use.

I love thie tabs at the bottom of the expanded screen!

I used to use the gray screen, but now I can adjust.

LOL

Check friends list!

- The Friends network is undergoing repairs right now. We will send out news when the system is ready to use again. Sorry for the inconvenience! -

No problem with the inconvenience, weve waited 5 years for friends list, we can wait a few more...

Edited by Sgt. Spuds