fav gun?

Preacher

What is your favorite CS:S Gun?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted by request :wiggle2:

thx dude. not quite what i had in mind, but its good! clarion/famas all the way! i love that 3-rnd burst. head shots from long range are SOOO satisfying with that. then when you are going into a tunnle or something more close range, switch to full auto. you now have an extremely powerful SMG. I LOVE IT!!!

Edited by ephemeral

a couple of months ago I would have voted famas.

While I still love the famas in certain situations, I've come to appreciate the m4 as a more well rounded weapon. 

SS

well i agree; somewhat. the m4 is more powerful and has much less recoil, but the famas is still better in the corridor/other close range situations. the m4 just doesnt have the rate of fire to keep up. also it is WAY more expensive. but on most maps, yes i would switch my famas for an m4.

I hate m4 now. In one of the last updates they made the guns weaker by a couple of damage points, so now I get 96dmg in 3 hits or 98 in 4. SMGs are the best with lag because they have a higher rate of fire than the rifles, giving more bullets to not register before you die.

USP is my favorite, a well balanced pistol, 12 shots, very tight shot range, and decent power. and has a silencer.

M3 shotty is my favorite primary weapon, best in CQC and even at short distance it is still effective. also the pump action gives u time to line up ur next shot, which is really useful.

the most fun primary weapon is the M249/SAW/para. 300 bullets, 100 round clips, and it fires the same ammunition as the m4. from what i hear it's pathetic compared to an m60, but its still fun. its awesome when u can spray 50 bullets and not have to worry about reloading, its accuracy sucks and it takes some skill to use, its a decent weapon.

USP is my favorite, a well balanced pistol, 12 shots, very tight shot range, and decent power.  and has a silencer.

M3 shotty is my favorite primary weapon, best in CQC and even at short distance it is still effective.  also the pump action gives u time to line up ur next shot, which is really useful. 

the most fun primary weapon is the M249/SAW/para.  300 bullets, 100 round clips, and it fires the same ammunition as the m4.  from what i hear it's pathetic compared to an m60, but its still fun.  its awesome when u can spray 50 bullets and not have to worry about reloading, its accuracy sucks and it takes some skill to use, its a decent weapon.

you like the USP most? hmmm. i dont understand how? i suppose its free for ct and has a silencer, and i guess 12 bullets is nice, but the power...SUX...and the accuracy...SUX!!! deagle rox. but i agree with you on the m3 shotty. its definitly my fav shotty.

Only pistol i buy is the glock. I love the glock...

Glock is the only gun that can do 1dmg. It can't even kill a guy with one shot to the face. It does 80-something damage to hosties when you shoot them between the eyes. Burst is the only good thing about it.

That burst shot can be disasterous in the pistol rd.

best pisty is definitly deagle or dualies. deagle has power, dualies has a 30 rnd clip. sure glock has 3 rnd burst, but the power sucks, accuracy sucks, and the burst does not help the accuracy. sure USP has a silencer, but the power with silencer is absolutely horrid.