What's the coolest thing you can do?

On cool thing I like to do is alter grenade trajectories by jumping as I throw them, especially to make them fall really fast. Maybe it's stupid, but I always impress myself with this, even more so if I actually manage to hit someone with it. Once on piranesi I got a nade falling so fast off the roof that it bounced in the tunnel by A. Also it killed someone, but that doesn't count cause I didn't know someone was down there (I get most of my nade kills that way).

umm in a match(5v5) on train, i flanked them from ladder room as a ct, killed 2 people outside and then was running towards the ivy on outside and started getting shot from behind, then i jumped up and pulled out my nade and threw it up at a guy in the sniper nest all in the air in 1 fall swoop, i have a movie of it :P

looks alot cooler on the video because it all happens in about 15 seconds

umm in a match(5v5) on train, i flanked them from ladder room as a ct, killed 2 people outside and then was running towards the ivy on outside and started getting shot from behind, then i jumped up and pulled out my nade and threw it up at a guy in the sniper nest all in the air in 1 fall swoop, i have a movie of it :P

looks alot cooler on the video because it all happens in about 15 seconds

ooooo that's sounds cool... you should edit the video so it's in like slow motion in the action parts. lol

On office, camping garage as a CT with awp. The blue crate by the garage doors. I wait for the rush, flash, he nade and then, I love to shoot people in the feet for a non-leathal shot hoping for a kill. Then watching them come back calling hax or just really wondering how i killed them through a big metal crate.

This is from MCC a couple of years ago, but it was nub, cool and memorable all at once.

animated.gif

DOH vs. Mmmm was always a friendly bit of a blood bath and we ended the evening with HEs!!! You can tell by the names it was a while ago.

doh_mmmm_1.jpg

doh_mmmm_2.jpg

i know that trick magruter. they hate getting shot in the feet.

well one of my best i guess is on office, i was in ct spawn watching the flank , my whole team died, i believe it was like 9 on 9 or something, i had 19 health left, i killed all the t's and won the round with an ak, not my usual awp and deagle combo.

I once killed someone with a flashbang. But, the coolest thing was definitely knifing 4 people in one round. Flanked the first three and rushed the 4th head on and got luky i guess. Oh, i also did 85 in 4 with shoty from 15 feet while aimed at the mid-section. That was cool too.

I was really tired one night in 1.6 and it was dust2. I was watching TV so I had my gun aimed at the pit from A and clicked a couple times randomly. I saw something that might have looked like a T and shot, not realizing I HS him for the half second he was on my screen. Apparently he jumped into the pit and while he was in the air I killed him.

Next round he yelled alot and it took me a while to understand why he was mad.