I'll be gone for awhile from CS...

Girlgamer

I don't know if I'll be coming back to CS, but I'm going back to live with my dad and spend some time with family, ecspecially now that my grandma is in the hospital... There not sure whats wrong yet, but cancer is definately a possibility. Shes been in the hospital before for the same thing, and she came out ok, but I just want to be there for her... Where I'm staying the connection is like 26.4kbps, so I won't be playing CS, but its not too important to me right now anyway. I hope everyone frags away and has fun! I may or may not be back to playing CS sometime, since Feb. 1 I leave for boot camp, so I may just stay with my family until then. I will be around in the forums still though!

I hope everything works out, GG. We're going to miss you in scopeless. It's always fun to be in-game with you, listening to the banter, and educating to spec you for tips, tricks and hiding spots. Take care and keep us up to date on your Grandma. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

I'm not even sure if I've had the pleasure of fraggin you (although I've seen you pwning many in there over HLSW) but I'm sure you'll be missed.

Glad you're gonna stick around here. We don't want to lose any of our ladies....especially if we'd be just left with Whitney....oh gosh make the pain stop.

Anyways, getting back in the huddle is the right thing. They need you right now, that's a great decision to be with your family....you make us proud!

Glad you're gonna stick around here. We don't want to lose any of our ladies....especially if we'd be just left with Whitney....oh gosh make the pain stop.

Hey now there is another girl that plays with you guys too.

Sorry to hear about you grandmother. I hope that everything works out for the best for you and your family. Your in all of our prayers.

I'm gonna miss finding out the best hiding spots by getting one of your

cold bullets in the back! Take care of your family & Godspeed!

....especially if we'd be just left with Whitney....oh gosh make the pain stop.

Anonymo WAS on the top of her black list!

Good luck. But find the time for some CS. Computers are portable these days.  :D

I'll help! Get a load of these GG!

Alienware

Falcon northwest

Voodoo PC

Glad you're gonna stick around here.  We don't want to lose any of our ladies....especially if we'd be just left with Whitney....oh gosh make the pain stop.

You know what fatty, Stop, that's mean, i'll leave too if you're gonna be like that jeez. Ugh! You guys are so mean! I see how it is! Ugh! No more GC servers for me if im not appreciated! And i mean it! Bye everyone Too!

Glad you're gonna stick around here.  We don't want to lose any of our ladies....especially if we'd be just left with Whitney....oh gosh make the pain stop.

You know what fatty, Stop, that's mean, i'll leave too if you're gonna be like that jeez. Ugh! You guys are so mean! I see how it is! Ugh! No more GC servers for me if im not appreciated! And i mean it! Bye everyone Too!

That was a total joke? I thought I could rib you a little.....guess not. :(

Besides, if a girl should be mad at me it should be Becca cause I didn't even include her in the joke!!! :twitch:

And Duke, she's left our of all of these things lol

GG talk pops into getting broadband or satalite - whatever - good luck and my prayers are with your family as they deal with the illness of your grandmother. God bless you as you move on to the life of our Armed Services. Just a little advice, don't get caught up in the drinking every night crowd in there, you'll know who I mean once you get out of AIT. good luck :)

That was a total joke? I thought I could rib you a little.....guess not. :(

Besides, if a girl should be mad at me it should be Becca cause I didn't even include her in the joke!!! :twitch:

Ill let you go this time. lol