I think im gonna die

Whitney

a fever is a good sign, not fun but good. 90% of the time it means your body is fighting the infection or whatever the individual case may be.

anything below 105 degrees is ok as long as you are staying hydrated. make sure you are drinking at least 6-8 cups of water to replace the sweating and so on....

also, another good thing to take is ibuprofen. ibuprofen will help break the fever. just make sure you eat a little something before hand so you dont get an upset stomach ontop of the fever.

most fevers tend to last 2-4 days. if it lasts longer i would deffinately call the doctor.

most important though STAY hydrated. if you feel like you are dehydrated get some pedialyte. pedialyte is full of electrolytes. you can usually find it at a grocery store or a store like target or wallgreens. just one bottle though of pedialyte.

hope this helps girlly, hang in there.

Luckly I am only getting a sore throat, just drink alot of water. You could get de-hydrated, dont drink gatorade, it has too much sugar. Your body just needs to get hydrated then your blood cells can reproduce much faster.

DRINK A GLASS EVERY HOUR!!

Hope you will be feeling better.

my mommy came home and she brought with her lots of soup and caffiene free diet coke. It was good. I feel better since i have been sleeping most of the day. But i still feel icky. Icky. Icky. I want to play some CS later, but i highly doubt i'll have the brain compacity to take in all of the things going on lol...Plus my dog kept me company all day and slept with me on my bed right next to me like the sweetheart she is...I love my Shadow...

my mommy came home and she brought with her lots of soup and caffiene free diet coke. It was good. I feel better since i have been sleeping most of the day. But i still feel icky. Icky. Icky. I want to play some CS later, but i highly doubt i'll have the brain compacity to take in all of the things going on lol...Plus my dog kept me company all day and slept with me on my bed right next to me like the sweetheart she is...I love my Shadow...

Like they say in the army, "Suck it up and carry on private". Yea whatever. Hope ya feel better. :D

I feel even worse then day 1...i feel like if i open my mouth im just gonna puke all ove the place. I feel so sick. I don't even want to take my temperature because sticking something in my mouth makes me wanna puke too....Im really gonna die now.

Hey! Quit the dying talk. That ain't pimp!

You'll be fine in a few days. If you have a high fever the best thing is to sweat it out. Just tuck under 2-3 blankets and get a teddy bear to cuddle :hug: (that's what I'd do).

:wavey:

Not that any of you you guys thought about me at all today and wondered why i haven't been online or in source, i just wanted to say that even though last night i was feeling better today i vomited twice....it was not a fun site. So i've sat at home all day again sick and sleeping non-stop off and on.

Just in case any of you were worried :biglaugha:

It's ok lunk....they make pills for it now. The pills can reduce flare ups and severity of the reoccuring symptoms. See a doctor as only a doctor can tell if these pills are right for you and only a doctor can prescribe them :P...of course im talking about flu meds jeez what are you all looking at me like that for hehehe