Greek Classic Sub....

Fatty

Ok, the Greek Classic Sub from Hungry Howie's is

hawt

I ate half of it...it's been in the fridge for a couple hours now and I can't stop thinking about it.

Wow....reminds me of a gyro in some respects. Got's that taznaksdaikdi sauce however you spell that.

Wonderful.

Ok, the Greek Classic Sub from Hungry Howie's is

hawt

I ate half of it...it's been in the fridge for a couple hours now and I can't stop thinking about it.

Wow....reminds me of a gyro in some respects.  Got's that taznaksdaikdi sauce however you spell that.

Wonderful.

Oooo what's in it? sounds good... I need to get to a hungry howie's now.

I've heard of a Pizza Pub but I don't think it's a chain and the pizza isn't that good, so probably not what you're talking about. Anyway the big chains never have good pizza. I've never heard of Hungry Howie's though, so I'll assume it might be good.

I've heard of a Pizza Pub but I don't think it's a chain and the pizza isn't that good, so probably not what you're talking about. Anyway the big chains never have good pizza. I've never heard of Hungry Howie's though, so I'll assume it might be good.

its not a chain but it is a small franchise that you have to buy the name.

but there is one in North Branch and Cambridge Minnesota and they both inport their pepperoni and sausage and cheese................... mmmmmmmmmmm thats good

I'm just gonna pile on this discussion:

If ever in the Lansing, MI area, get yerself a Jersey Giant sub. Man... o'man.... o'man.

Make you forget what religion you are.

And take it from a vet... skip the mayo and get the oil/vinegar/spices as your condiment. <insert homer simpson drool noise here>

SS

I'm just gonna pile on this discussion:

If ever in the Lansing, MI area, get yerself a Jersey Giant sub.  Man... o'man.... o'man.

Make you forget what religion you are.

And take it from a vet... skip the mayo and get the oil/vinegar/spices as your condiment.  <insert homer simpson drool noise here>

SS

Are you willing to ship?