FragFest 2006 Slogan

Bubblegum Bandit

Which is your favorite:  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If it remains this close (no clear cut winner), the staff will gather and discuss the pros and cons of each, including the ability to integrate the theme into the site and on the T-shirt, and make a decision from there...

While I think the "May contain Canadians" is histerical, I had to go with Broadband of Brothers. I Love the implication that we're a brotherhood. I think that's one of the things that made last year's slogan Fellowship of the Ping. so good. Both "Fellowship" and "brotherhood" imply a gathering of family, or close friends who share commn interests or goals.

That said, I'd also happily wear a shirt stating that it "might contain Canadians". lol

If it remains this close (no clear cut winner), the staff will gather and discuss the pros and cons of each, including the ability to integrate the theme into the site and on the T-shirt, and make a decision from there...

I already have a t-shirt idea for "Broadband of Brothers." I'm thinking the image from the series where they are all on the hill with their guns and the shadow in the back (I'm sure most of you know what I am talking about - even though I can't describe it well.) Well, instead of a gun, it could be a cable in their hands... or instead a hill, it could be a mess of cords they are standing on. Eh?

I already have a t-shirt idea for "Broadband of Brothers." I'm thinking the image from the series where they are all on the hill with their guns and the shadow in the back (I'm sure most of you know what I am talking about - even though I can't describe it well.) Well, instead of a gun, it could be a cable in their hands... or instead a hill, it could be a mess of cords they are standing on. Eh?

Nice idea - you could let each man carry his own piece of equipment, like the first man carries a monitor, the second a table, the third a load of cables and so on.

Then you could also turn the black shadows into the shadows of the gc board members so you can tell that fatty for example is carrying a monitor etc.

And then at the back sneaking off in the opposite direction could be clueless :D

Nice idea - you could let each man carry his own piece of equipment, like the first man carries a monitor, the second a table, the third a load of cables and so on.

Nice... let's run with it!

but there are more guys then there are girls.. Last year there were not any girls that played. Wait I did play onClue's computer for a few but that was about it for the girls. We just all went to the bar and shopping

Edited by becca48

but there are more guys then there are girls..  Last year there were not any girls that played.  Wait I did not Clue computer for a few but that was about it for the girls.  We just all went to the bar and shopping

Well i will be playing...im not big on shopping...too much work, walkin ya know. that just ain't my thing. Get tired. lol.

Nice... let's run with it!

If you have ideas we are all ears. Post something up and if we like it we may use it.

but broadband of brothers? what about sisters? im a girl!

Even still, brotherhood has you covered.

broth·er·hood

1. The state or relationship of being brothers.

2. Fellowship.

2: people engaged in a particular occupation; "the medical fraternity"

3. An association of men, such as a fraternity or union, united for common purposes.

4. All the members of a profession or trade.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=brotherhood

but broadband of brothers? what about sisters? im a girl!

Even still, brotherhood has you covered.

broth·er·hood

1. The state or relationship of being brothers.

2. Fellowship.

2: people engaged in a particular occupation; "the medical fraternity"

3. An association of men, such as a fraternity or union, united for common purposes.

4. All the members of a profession or trade.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=brotherhood

wow duma....wow.... :yellowbiggrinsqr:

I think the May Contain Canadians one is pretty funny to. But from a perception standpoint it just may not work. We know we're using it as humor, however sponsors may not want to donate a product to an event that COULD be perceived in a negative light. The FF staff is going to need to discuss this should that slogan end up with the most votes.