Pentium 4 2.56 GHz

ASUS P4PS8X MOBO

GeForce 4 Ti4200 128MB

512 MB DDR RAM

Antec case (Clicky)

Transfer panel

52x CD-RW

Cheap floppy drive

and my desktop of the week is (Desky Toppy)

There ya go!

Gunman (BTW I have the best computer in the world...biznitchz0rs)

I edited your link to your desktop pic. Not even thinking about it I clicked it while not only my kids were around but a couple of kids here to take piano lessons from my wife. Needless to say I didnt appreciate it. - rev.

please watch your posts. i want to keep this thread clean enough that a five year old could read it. and there is no reason not to because at times a five year old may see this stuff over somones shoulder so just keep it clean aight?

go back and read the rules.

peace out.

S.S.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

This has already been done shadow and was done in the Hardware section.

well its being done again. if you allreday posted your pc and dont want to post again then dont. but it looks like some people do.so post away

S.S.

SS = a tad snappy :D you guys better just watch out.

I also saw a very first above.....a civilian moderator has now edited an Mmmm poster (up there by Magruter) for the first time that I know of. Now he's snappy and packs a pair! Nice!

I know Fat, I know...

I took me a couple of days to get over the fact that i've been edited. I said the word... What's wrong with the word...... There are plenlty of other words out there that are a whole bunch worse. I gave it in context where you could hear it on sesame street. Or wait the kids watch Blues Clues now a'days. I'd like to see steve in an Eddie Murphy style stand up, now that's funny!!!!

Anyways, I won't forget this S.S.

Watch your back. :ph34r:

Do you play counter strike? I never see you in the servers.

:ph34r:

Well, when he plays he has admin......so I will have to abuse him from HLSW. But on a serious note, Magruter is one heck of a guy. Let's just all stop editting his responses.

I'm starting to take this a little personal, Let's stop the madness. ;)

Well, when he plays he actually has admin......so I will have to abuse him from HLSW.  I'll get him for ya.

I've been edited again, what is going on here!!!!

I'm gonna start printing out my post's just for memories.

You are driving me into a furious rage!!! :angry:

One thing I don't the word "actually" so edited. :P

Oh, nowwww you're going to start a whole new dimension in our forums....the edit warz...i actually didn't edit anything, i just put my ninja in there....beware...you don't want any of this, bud...SS editing will be like a toddler stealing your barbie compared to my wraith... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

*Edit*

wraith (n.) - a visible apparition of a dead person. A ghost or spectre.

wrath (n.) - A fit of anger.

FEAR FATTY'S APPARITION!!!!!! :ph34r::unsure:

mine's a 850 Athlon with 265MB SDRAM, a Geforce 2 with 32MB DDR RAM, a santa cruz sound card, plexwriter 12/10/30x, a cheap donkey dvd rom, and a cheap donkey floppy. and my monitor is a viewsonic 19in flatscreen (once you go flat you never go back) with like .26. oh and 2.1 speakers from altec. yeah so its old and uses a walker, but it'll beat your pansy donkey any day after its daly geritol!

i would play counterstrike a lot more if congregation would let me. but hes pretty jealous about his pc:) right greg? lol. well hey i didnt mean for this to turn into some "edit wars" i was just trying to keep this thread clean. but oh well. i really wasnt trying to be "snappy" either just telling em how it was. o0o well thats all for me so im out.

S.S.