Admin Abuse and Banned

Guest ChurchLady

Guest ChurchLady
Guest ChurchLady
Guest ChurchLady
Guests

Yesterday I was lanning with all my friends when the Tyrant Fatty and his fellow MMMM cronies kicked then banned me from the server. The teams were very stacked and me and my friends were getting killed bad, then to add insult to injury the mmmm cronies and their fellow teammates started to say we were hacking.

They said we always knew where they were and that we always stared at the sky. Well it is well known that all high level cal players look at the sky instead of the players, it's just a 1337 strat that you noobs don't use.

Then Fatty had the nerve to make us all team and all say things we would never say like "What map is this" "Or Mmmm rules all". Is this the kind of behavior you encourage here? Then Fatty joined our team and baited us!?

And that last straw was when over voicecom I hear "ChurchLady is not good enough to play here lets get rid of her" Bam I was kicked and not able to comeback

Please take the approriate measures to remove these admins. I am not a slave and neither are the rest of my friends.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

This is a joke right? Cause... this is the sorriest thing I have ever seen. I can almost guarantee that this never happened....

Guest ChurchLady
Guest ChurchLady
Guest ChurchLady
Guests

No joke, all this really happened. I didn't even do a single thing wrong

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

except your horrendous attitude while posting here.

Bite me church lady. I saw the attitiude you had last night i was in the game if you do remember. By all means are you not CAL material, we will not except that type of behavior on our server. You are never welcome again, end of story.

:lol:

Guest ChurchLady
Guest ChurchLady
Guest ChurchLady
Guests

"except your horrendous attitude while posting here."

How would you feel if someone used you like you were an object. Probably the same way. I'm not some tool for the community to pass around like a doobie. Believe it or not I do have feelings.

"Bite me church lady. I saw the attitiude you had last night i was in the game if you do remember. By all means are you not CAL material, we will not except that type of behavior on our server. You are never welcome again, end of story."

Yah you must be forgetting all the times I owned you through the walls while walking with my back to you noob. That was how easy it was to kill you. Anything I said was most likely words being put into my mouth by your crappy admins.

And to those laughing I hope the same thing happens to you next time your playing.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Yeah, this guys a real winner. A call for a closing of the topic and the banning of churchlady from all community message boards/servers. Anyone second this motion?

lmao churchlady, I was there yesterday and you were horrible. You stink, all of your friends stink and you all had such great pings you deserve to be banned :lol:

lol this is pretty funny, howbout you bring Michal Jackson in here to defend you.

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

lol...even if fatty was a tyrant..he wouldnt do that...(i think) :blink:

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

LMAO. Now i get it after this morning. That is some funny sheet.