Drinker/Smoker/Straight Edge?

anonymo

How do you get down?  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
(edited)

I smoke. My blood is felonious in 50 states. I drink sometimes too but I despise alcohol. I've known many alcoholics in my time.

Edited by ash-

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I picked straightedge but I thought it meant no drugs, drinking or smoking of any sort. (Without all the other extreme entailments.)

That stuff is disgusting.

Especially smoking and chewing.

Edited by Assassinator

i laught at the straightedge (i'm outliving all of you) choice

My parents are in their declining 60's and they both have led clean lives...no smoke, no drink, exercise, good food, monogamy, etc...

They are falling apart...bad joints, arthritis, colon problems, asthma, firbromyalgia, heart problems...

To heck with all that...

it is all genetics...so I figure I may be checking out early, so might as well have fun...

• 4 weeks later...

chewing and smoking are so disgusting... i mean not only do you smell like crap when you smoke... you loose a lot of my respect..

as for chewing if you want to get your mouth messed up and never dream of kissing again do it..

ugh disgusting

Wow...Lunk I hope you aren't still chewing that stuff...of all the nasty things I do/have done I could never bring myself to chewing tobacco again...even the pouches...

Straight Edge means No Nothing Nohow...basically if you don't smoke/drink/chew/puff/snort/inject then you're straight edge in my books

I lean towards the side with xfon and snakee...

My plan is to retire at 35 and try to get a good 10 years of retirement in before I turn 45 and croak...if I surpass 45 i'll just get a job again... :shrug03:

• 2 weeks later...

do not smoke or drink. ya i have a few beers and a few exotic drinks but who hasnt. cigars are ok if you dont inhale. being 18 i cant say i am a fan of any of that stuff. messes your body up. got to keep my amazing figure

do not smoke or drink. ya i have a few beers and a few exotic drinks but who hasnt. cigars are ok if you dont inhale. being 18 i cant say i am a fan of any of that stuff. messes your body up. got to keep my amazing figure

still still a risk of cancer in de_mouth :twitch:

You can still get lung cancer if you don't inhale. The second you blow the smoke out of your mouth it doesn't just disappear, it's still in the air. Right when you breath in you just suck it all back into your lungs. It's just like second hand smoke.