CS:S in Texas, Rented

Fatty

I vote No awp or auto. If they can't get an awp every round, then they will get an autosniper every round. Glad we're going to get one in Texas again. My connection to #4 was way better than it is to the Chicago servers.

GC Founder

This server will be a stock server.

Lunk will oversee it as he can given his new job.

I need confirmation from Dirk that he wants to be involved here.

From there, I need 1 or 2 other LA for this server, plus a few admins to commit to spend some time playing there while we work the southwest.

This server will hopefully be online this week.

GC Founder

Thank you, guys. Those that are invested in GC will do the same, at any time. Yesterday I scanned the servers and noticed 1 dewd in West. You think I could pop on a Chi server at 18-20 ms and enjoy myself knowing our West server was in troubs? I took my licking with a ping 5 xs that of the Californians....and met some nice guys, and had a good time!

It'll work the same for this. Only when I see 4 full servers will I freely make my choice. I can't really ask that of everyone, but I do know that there are many GC that see our success/growth/vision the same way and will join me.

Agree, lower the player slots keeps demand high. 

Ill make the suggestion to keep make it an AWPless server and advertise as such.  We might drawn in a more diversified crowd or even mingle some of our scopeless regs with stock regs.  I think it would be a happy medium.

Now, what rotation would this server be in 1-2-3-4 ,1-4-2-3, 1-3-4-2 etc?

I like this idea to make it a no-AWP server, b/c often when people are complaining about AWPs and i try to direct them to scopelss, they aren't keen on it b/c they like scouts and augs/kriegs. No AWP/Auto would be awesome.

*edit- sorry, shoulda read farther down before i posted

Edited by witt

well i will check out the server and stop in to make sure all is well. even though my ping would probably rock in the texas server my home will be west for sure cause if you guys play with me then you know which weapon combo i love.

but i will play in texas and work on my scout/m4/ak skills.

just let me know when and where.

GC Founder

This server will be stock.

This server should be up soon, as in later tonight.

Oh, and the redirection....going to try to make it as seamless as possible.

Right now Chicago 1 to 2, then to 3 in LA and back to 1

New will be: Chicago 1, to 2, then to 3 in LA, then down through Dallas 4, then sweeping back up to Chicago 1.

So, the question is, dreamers....if this takes....do we go Northwest or SouthEast next? But nevermind that for now.

*first opinions*

I didn't play on the server yet. But I was playing on #1 and #2 yesterday and it was 2 people short for a perfect playing....

I'll come back with more feedback after I play some more with less ppl and actually try out this server