What is the worst time . . .?

Saris

What is the worst time to run out of batteries? I'd say, in a distant future when AA batteries can run a rocketship and NASA launches a computer-controlled shuttle armed with 50 nukes to destroy a meteor about to hit earth when the batteries kick out and the rocket plummets back down.

But really, I had to work 9hrs at another store that was smaller, uglier and much busier than my own store on a Sat. night before I became a manager, so I brought my headphones and MP3 player and slipped it under my headset to jam to some music all night when it plays one song and bam, the batteries go out. I was like, NOOOOOOOO for an hour, then moped around for the rest of the shift.

P.S. Some guy threw a rubber ball and hit my DT employee in the face with it tonight. I was angry. He thought it was hilarious.

NOTE: This is an official, patented (It really is patented, I'll sue) Saris-created thread! It was thought up during my very long and boring shift last night.

FAQ:

Q: What's a battery?

A: Hang yourself.

Edited by Saris

Here's a 45" from last season

MUSKY1.JPG

Here's the pic of the 40" taken with my camera phone

40inch.jpg

Wow Mag...those are some big humans you caught...did you keep the boats?

Oh right...kinda hijacked the thread here...worst time for batteries to run out? You're exploring a really deep cave, an hour into it your flashlight batteries die...dun dun duuunnnnnnnnnn

But seriously, the worst time my batteries ever died prematurely was on a trip from Toronto to London (England) in my CD player...worst plane ride EVER! I think the movie was Pocahontas...oh man...never bring this up again...

Edited by anonymo

But seriously, the worst time my batteries ever died prematurely was on a trip from Toronto to London (England) in my CD player...worst plane ride EVER! I think the movie was Pocahontas...oh man...never bring this up again...

Don't you guys get a message on the plane telling you not to use any personal electronic equipment as it effects the planes system or something along them lines?

when I'm fighting jedi's and then my light sabre dies on me, is the worst time to run out of batteries :freak3:

a long time ago lazy me checked out a book on tape... I was reading along with it... then I put my book down went to get a drink... It was starting to get into an important part of the chapter...the narrator started talking slower and slower... suddenly he stoped talking. There was a silent pause, where I just stood there for what felt like minutes but was actually like 10-20 seconds. My walkman had ran out of batterys.

This is for bad, not worst: Heading out from a campsite to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night in deep forest, then trying to make the return trip with no light knowing there are defunct wells and a mine between you and the tent. I told that dim perch to check his batts before we left :shrug03:

Edited by appalachian_fox

Don't you guys get a message on the plane telling you not to use any personal electronic equipment as it effects the planes system or something along them lines?

I could be wrong (and if I am I'm probably in trouble) but only during take-off and landing are devices such as casette players (yeah they existed, look it up), laptops and CD players not allowed to be used. Cell phones however are a big no no at all times I believe...but hey, what do I know?

How about having your batteries die while your on your way to mississippi from minnesota. Your parents want to play darlene check and michael w smith. And your stuck in the back seat. Ready to commit suicide.

I dont remember much about that ride. I kinda blocked it out of my memory banks.