How's the weather??

EbilDustBunny

ha ha ha. today it was actually warm here. it got up to 16 degrees. how about that ebil?? aren't you jealous?

we got 8 inches of snow just the other day and we are due for another 6 inches either tonight or tomorrow. so yea its just jolly. merry christmas ho ho ho yea whatever. lol.

here up in wisconsin its been at a nice 10° but with windchill its normally around -2°. and we have gotten about a foot of snow. i should probably shovel my driveway because my eclipse is having a hard time gettting out of it.

scourge  only 8 valves buddy??? come on  DOHC v-tec  he he he

Hey now, lol. I love my 8V, I'll never own a 16v .... I'm all VW though, no honda's in my driveway :D

Plus, I can say I built a motor that runs the quarter in 16 flat, gets 44mpg, AND cost less then $1500.(That's a fresh fresh motor, 20K kms on it now and only 8 valves hehe) :hug:

-George :freak3: -straying off topic, I love my car

Oh, and it lives in a flat black $100 car, hahahaaha

ha  ha  ha. today it was actually warm here. it got up to 16 degrees. how about that ebil?? aren't you jealous?

we got 8 inches of snow just the other day and we are due for another 6 inches either tonight or tomorrow. so yea its just jolly. merry christmas ho ho ho yea whatever. lol.

Yesterday was warm compared to today..............

Today was like 10 below and a -25 degree wind chill.

Minnesota, where your body adapts by growing large ammounts of hair and fat.

it was decent today, around 25ºF in the afternoon. On freakin thursday I spent an hour breaking my back shoveling off our tiny sidewalk and driveway cuz the friggin snow was 8 inches deep and sopping wet and heavy, thankfully it hasn't snowed much since.

The best part about this weather tho.... POND HOCKEY!! :rolly:

ha  ha  ha. today it was actually warm here. it got up to 16 degrees. how about that ebil?? aren't you jealous?

yes, i have lived in minnesota all my life. however, i usually wear a wind breaker most the time so that i get used to the cold quicker. otherwise you spend all winter bein cold. it sounds crazy but your body adapts.

Ebil, here it's CcCc-OoOoO-lLlLlL-dDdD.

It's currently cold, with a projected forecast of cold and cold in the following months.

In my basement bedroom, I'm betting I'm one of the few guys here who actually types on their PC, while wearing their winter coat.

Oh, and Vovik, 1M = 3 Feet or 1 Yard, almost exactly.

yes, i have lived in minnesota all my life. however, i usually wear a wind breaker most the time so that i get used to the cold quicker. otherwise you spend all winter bein cold. it sounds crazy but your body adapts.

Thats funny I did the samething when I lived there. Insulated windbreaker if I was going to point a to point b. If I was ice fishing I would throw some more gear on. I considered anything above 0 balmy in January.

lol my pc acts as a heater when playing CS:S for that cold breeze that gets in... kinda balences it out. Kinda nice. Right not it's not nice enough to open up the windows. I have my AC on and my room's fan. Teehee!

I kinda wish I could see know except I don't really want to get in that weather. I'm wayyyy to used to this tropical weather.

Hahah. Demoner, you're describing an average day for every Canadian who bathes just before work/school.

I was sitting in first period class one day, when a fashion princess asked me why I only gel my hair in the winter...

...I asked her where I could buy some gel that didn't melt by the end of the period.