My FF shirt

strangefamous

We should have magnets made for the backs of our cars....with gamerscoalition.com on it.

Perhaps next year, or even this year, I could work in a car magnet with FragFestOhio.com on it...and include that with the FFO cost.

Yeah, I could think of a few things... car window stickers, magnets, etc.

And would the cost be too high to have our handles on FF tshirts? I don't know the style of the shirt yet, but if it's gonna be something like BDU's, then I think it would be awesome if we could have our handles at the part that would usually have the last name.

Yeah, I could think of a few things... car window stickers, magnets, etc.

And would the cost be too high to have our handles on FF tshirts?  I don't know the style of the shirt yet, but if it's gonna be something like BDU's, then I think it would be awesome if we could have our handles at the part that would usually have the last name.

To have your handle screened on your shirt means an extra screen per shirt. So, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say no. Screens are expensive.

Now, if you wanna get some glitter fabric paint and do it up once you get your shirt, you go right ahead!!! :freak3:

To have your handle screened on your shirt means an extra screen per shirt.  So, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say no.  Screens are expensive.

How about using some of that iron-on printer paper? Would that work?

Just a thought - and no, I haven't used it before either...

We have used the iron on stuff before...it's not that good. You have to do it perfect or the iron will burn the stuff...plus you can always see the outline of the iron on. The design will also eventually start cracking.

So, good for a quick shirt and possibly if you were only doing text...but, for design & long term use I was not impressed.

The iron on thing might be ok for a shirt that you won't wear and you made it just for FragFest. You could do that with t-shirt transfers and a good printer. As far as ones we all want with the FragFest logo and sponsers on back, lets do that one right. Thats my two bits :biglaugha:

This is the shirt that I won at FF in the drawing, tried to get everyone to sign it but I missed some people.

Front

FF%20shirt%20front.jpg

back

FF%20shirt%20back.jpg

Edited by Primus

• 1 month later...

Yeah I'd like to make a sticker for the side of my case or something interesting just to give it a little extra kick, lol I already got my fatal1ty cheat sheet thanks to fatal1ty.com on How To Be A ProGamer, lol