Lefty or Righty

anonymo

Are you a Lefty or a Righty?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm a lefty.

However, I bat righty (dominant eye has better view this way, or vice versa!), golf right, and use scissors with my right hand.

I also play(ed) guitar right handed, and drummed normally.

I used to ALWAYS use left-handed models (I do shoot guns lefty), but somehow, when source came along, I switched without noticing...and man, I remember when I couldn't even function with righty models.

I kick lefty (consequently I ban lefty too)

Not sure if this makes a difference, but when I tie my shoes I make the ole loopy with my right hand (can you tell what you do without actually tying your shoes right now?)

Tennis, ping-pong, etc...all lefty. Billiards righty. Actually, I toss the tennis racket / paddle into my right hand for those tough to reach shots (Mini has witnessed this).

I brush my teeth lefty, shave with either hand (well, when you shave 360 I guess you learn).

I start a cartwheel on my right hand, how about you? (not that I do this often)

I can only juggle one-handed with my left hand.

Nose-picking goes both ways, probably depends on the nail and position of bogie at the time. (yes, I meant bogie)

I use my mouse in my right hand, like a right-handed person.

If I were to ride a skateboard or scooter, I'd push with my right with my balanced (left) foot on the board....left foot in the back, same with slalem (sp?) water-skiing.

I like to play with my feet?

Video games... <_< ... :biglaugha:

Heh...sure...but seriously, when I think about it I'm a righty and would start a cartwheel with my left hand...

If I were to ride a skateboard or scooter, I'd push with my right with my balanced (left) foot on the board....left foot in the back, same with slalem (sp?) water-skiing.

Slalom...close...you're one of those that keeps your left foot on the back of the board and pushes with your right foot eh? I do the same except my left foot is at the front of the board...weird

And I agree, when I used to shave 360, it teaches you how to use your left hand.

Edited by anonymo

This is a dicrimatory poll, cause my vote wont count. I write left handed and throw left handed. I also kick left footed by golf right handed. I am not fully amidextrious because i cannot write left handed or throw right handed.. SO where does my vote go???

I'm a lefty.

However, I bat righty (dominant eye has better view this way, or vice versa!), golf right, and use scissors with my right hand.

I also play(ed) guitar right handed, and drummed normally.

I used to ALWAYS use left-handed models (I do shoot guns lefty), but somehow, when source came along, I switched without noticing...and man, I remember when I couldn't even function with righty models.

I kick lefty (consequently I ban lefty too)

Not sure if this makes a difference, but when I tie my shoes I make the ole loopy with my right hand (can you tell what you do without actually tying your shoes right now?)

Tennis, ping-pong, etc...all lefty.  Billiards righty.  Actually, I toss the tennis racket / paddle into my right hand for those tough to reach shots (Mini has witnessed this).

I brush my teeth lefty, shave with either hand (well, when you shave 360 I guess you learn).

I can only juggle one-handed with my left hand.

Nose-picking goes both ways, probably depends on the nail and position of bogie at the time. (yes, I meant bogie)

I use my mouse in my right hand, like a right-handed person.

but which hand do you use for....ah nevermind......

:freak:

:boo:

• 2 weeks later...

In latin, to be left handed is called 'sinistrous' and right-handed is 'dexterous'. Thats why in the old days, people who were left handed were considered 'not straight', and vicious and crooked. I bet you all still are today.

;)

Lefty!

I use to cut with scissors as a lefty, but my school didn't have enought lefty scissors so i was forced to teach myself to use my right!

Throw right, look like a girl when i throw left...

Golf, baseball all righty

kick a soccer ball lefty

Perfer to hit someone with right

Circles the bait...

So I'm perturbed right now because I called the hotel (left handed) and they would not let me pick a specific room for FF.

I shook my fist in the air (right handed) and yelled, "I have to have the room next to Magruter!!"

"We don't have anyone booked under the name Magruter"

"You sure? M-a-g-r-ewwww-t-errrr, Magruter?"

"No sir"

Fine. I slammed the phone down (left-handed) and wrote a letter (right handed) to the powers that be.

Dear weiners,

I must have the room next to a certain individual so that the said individual will not become upset and start hurting other guests (possibly right handed). Please expedite my request as quickly as possible. I have no preference as to which hand you use to make it so.

I affixed a stamp to the envelope (right handed), opened the mailbox (left handed) and threw the letter in (right handed).

All I can do now is wait and hope.

In the mean time, I will work on my stalking skills (left hand = ether cloth, right hand = upperbody hold) and my egress routes (no hands, lots of running). Thank you for providing the map to the hotel.

I received my "stalk like the pro's" kit in the mail today and, boy, is it cool! I'm supposed to hold the vial (left hand) and draw the tranquilizer (right hand) quickly until it can be done in under 3 seconds. Doesn't seem too hard.

Lotion?!?! Basket?!?! These directions don't make any sense...