R.I.P.

Chamberlain

On December 21st around 2:32am my gf contracted a cold. It quickly spread throughout her system and caused her to burn up. I attempted to help her the best I can. She was fighting this for about three days but at 1pm in the afternoon things took a turn for the worse. It seems she contracted a new form of a virus and won't even wake up...

I regret to inform you that she is now dead and I have to clean my stupid room to find the XP disk and format her. This virus prevents me from booting windows up in any format i know of.... safe mode won't work..... booting in dos from a 98 disk thing don't work..... Now I have to clean my room ...... THIS IS CRUEL AND INHUMANE PUNISHMENT!

Come on you found that a bit funny!

I not happy using my parents 1997 machine thats using win98.... soo laggy and errors up the ying yang.... my room is 43% clean and still no disk! getting mad..... i might clean my whole room and find no disk....

And i tried to look at that ebay thing but the item was removed.. oh well

Edited by Chamberlain

B ret

R uins

E thugs (with)

T mp

C hild

H appy

A agile

M obile

B rave

E ndangered

R andom

L unk fan 000001

A wesome

I nsane

N ice

There is plenty of ways to look at me! Decoy I don't think you could see the same thing twice. Yet Decoy, you're worse then I could ever be. Dude your my idol!!

ALL HAIL DECOY!

:) Naw I don't take things too seriously. I gave up cleaning my room to find that disk. Im attempting to piggy back it and use a virus scanner on her from a different xp. I need luck. I fully understand that cleaning my room for anything is not an option. My room should just be burned. Would be safer to the environment. Edited by Chamberlain

Im pleased to inform you all that at 10.21am, my computer was released from the hospital and is running fine.

On a side note, Summit Direct will not tell me the truth...... they are a bunch of liers!

But I'm not caring much since as soon as this mass update finishes, I can start playing css, guildwars and sim city 3000!!!!!

Sick....YES!!...Funny....YES!!...Good effort....YES!!....

That was quite funny and i enjoyed it. I don't take things to seriously so once i realized it was a joke i started laughing histarically. glad to hear she is doing alright.