Does this ever happen to you?

TheGeek

Well some days i just totaly own! But there is a couple days (like today) that i just suck.

So i was wondering if this ever happens to you guys.

Owning days = 42 and 8

In between = 15 and 10

Crap days = 1 and 6

Dude, I'm the exact same way. Most the time I'm fanciful and god-like, but some days I can't muster 1.5 ratio or higher. Then I get angry with myself and it goes downhill even further.

Most of my days are crappy. I mean my worst day i went 0-15. That was bad. But i am getting use to the game more and am becoming a moderate day player. The best dayi had i went 36-8. I believe that was on cbble. I love that map.

yeah, and he's got a noob cannon :D ... get in line!

When I have one, the "noob cannon" might as well be hailed as the Doom Cannon. Cause you'll die. You'll die seven times before you hit the ground.

I don't play on GC servers exclusively cause sometimes the two I like are full. Then I go to TooL. When I get a reserve, hence no waiting, then I'll be exclusive.

:hug: <--- Me hugging GC

:twitch: <--- Your reactions

Im not scared! Bring it Mr Dunlavy! TMP > ALL

Well some days i just totaly own! But there is a couple days (like today) that i just suck.

So i was wondering if this ever happens to you guys.

Owning days = 42 and 8

In between = 15 and 10

Crap days = 1 and 6

Your getting your hopes up. Aim for a 1:1 kdr! If your doing better be happy, if your doing worse, praise your enemies!

no way, you should always aim for/have a consitant 2:1 K:D ratio. Being that I dont play much i think Im stuck at a 1.5:1. Just wait, my 7800GT is in the mail, prepare to be pwned.