Ebay Grinch

Guest ash-

I'm with ConGregation on this one. Sounds like he got his account hacked. How else to explain nearly 400 positive feedbacks over 2 years, then suddenly he scams over 100 people for thousands of dollars? Either he has the patience of Job to set this in place for 2 years, or he got hacked.

Suxors for him, and those who got taken for big bucks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5836788009

i don't know if i'd buy anything from someone that takes more room to explain their anti-paypal policy than to describe the product for sale.

Good point:

Why we don’t want to take PayPal payments!

On September 12, 2005 we sold to jomo_r Wheels with tires for Lexus GS Item number: 7998192248 ($1200+shipping).

jomo_r paid through PayPal.

Are Policy states three days to pay, jomo_r took Two weeks. After payment was received then on September 28, 2005 we shipped his item using UPS.

On October 7, 2005 jomo_r filed a “Not received item claim� with PayPal.

Tracking information was verified to have arrived on October 5, 2005 (Tracking Number: 1Z0417X20342557539 and 1Z0417X20342082346)

PayPal has put the full amount on hold for investigation. After one month PayPal refund the full amount to jomo_r. And Have sent us this e-mail:

Unfortunately, the information you supplied is insufficient for us to track the shipment of the merchandise.  This being the case, we are unable to grant your claim appeal at this time.For transactions of $250.00 or more in value, the PayPal Seller Protection Policy requires a proof of receipt signed, or otherwise acknowledged, by the buyer. A proof of delivery from the shipper which does not contain the buyer's signature or other acknowledgement will not be sufficient. Unfortunately, the transaction in question did not qualify for the PayPal Seller Protection Policy as you were unable to provide proof-of-delivery that can be tracked online with the signature of the recipient. Therefore, the temporary hold was completed and the funds have been removed from your PayPal account. If you wish to pursue credit for this transaction, please contact the buyer directly.

From ours understanding UPS delivered the items without getting a signature, the tracking information shows the item was placed on jomo_r side gate by UPS. We have checked up a place of delivery, anybody Strangers cannot come there.

We feel jomo_r has received the item because he has not been cooperative towards resolving the confusion. Instead he was aggressive and rude. And these, which we have received, when we ask to contact us:

Don't be a…, just send me my money or leave me alone. No need to talk. Just do it.

What you people think, the person to whom you should money will tell you - leave me alone?

And one more think – on October 7 he has bought same item (Item number: 8004129927) same day when he filed a “Not received item claim�

Any way we filed a claim with UPS, and we believe, we shall receive our money.

We can not afford this type of payment. That why no more online payments which we cannot control. 

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN TEN FEEDBACK RESPONSES WITH NEGATIVE FEEDBACK I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR BID.

Attention: To fraudulent bidders!  We will not ship this to your brothers’ store in Africa nor will We ship it before any payment clears! No exceptions!

Signs of fraudulent buyers and sellers are very important to know, they try every method to lie and cheat you out of your hard earned money.  They steal and hijack accounts to fraudulently advertise.  They have few feedback ratings or different type of sold items in the past. Read their feedback carefully.  We can not stress how important it is to review your sellers’ previous feedback.  Check to see if they have sold anything in the past!

Non-Paying Bidder Policy…

In order to keep this listing clean and fair for serious buyers: NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS EXCEPT CANADA PLEASE! USA and Canadian bidders/buyers only. If you are a serious bidder, have (0) feedback points but can pay with secure funds to a “CONFIRMED� address; please contact us before you place your bid so we won't cancel you by mistake. Please, no last minute (0) feedback non paying bidders. No international buyers without prior email arrangements, positive buyer feedback points and minimum "ebay member since" requirements.

Please read the auction description carefully and bid responsibly! We do NOT tolerate non-paying bidders. If we are unable to establish contact with the high bidder within 3 business days from the end of the auction, the following will occur:

Negative feedback will be left for non-paying bidder after 7 business days.

We will file a Non-Paying Bidder Alert with eBay which may ultimately lead to indefinite suspension.

The item is Brand new and never been Open.

Payment and Shipping...

I do not accept any Online payments

You can pay using;

Money Order or Cashier's Check. It’ll take 3-5 business days for clearance.

Personal/company check. I ONLY accept the check from Bank of America, Bank One, Chase, Wachovia or City Bank. It'll take 5-7 business days for clearance.

Western Union Money Transfer (NOT Western union auction payment)

As soon as payment is received and cleared your item will be shipped in 2 business days by UPS or USPS to 48 continental USA.  

UPS online Tracking number or USPS Delivery Confirmation number will be provided for your convenience.

Postal insurance is optional, it is recommended.

No return or Refund is offered.

Please contact me within 3 business days of winning your auction to make payment arrangements and to get the correct mailing address to send payments.

Please contact me, if you have any questions on payment options, shipping or about a product.

Also notice all of the spelling and grammar errors he made. I bet he's a High School drop out.

Edited by YoMamma

• 5 weeks later...

thats just sick. look at all those sad people whose christmas's were ruined? i just wanna jack that guy in the face. by the way, he was caught and stopped, but not sure if he got legally caught...i just know that his account is no longer usable.