Anybody else get one of these yet?

Bubblegum Bandit

Dear one,

I hope this mail we meet you in good Health and happiness.

any way i undrestand what u mean but i feel like telling you some vital things in my life.

I am 22years old lady now, i was born on the 1 ofjanuary 1983.to the family of amadasun.and my father is a very wealthy gold and cocoa merchant who based in sierra leone and my mother respectively. I am there only child.

well when i was a kid i went to a private schools and things were going on well for me and my parents till when i lost my mother on the 21ST october 1994 .

and My father now took me so special because i am now a motherless child.

he shower all his love on me and promised me that he will never have another woman because he did not want me to have any problem.

but Since my father dead last year i fine it had to live in sierra leone because of some

of his business partner that was after my life that was why i find my way to senegal and before the death of my father on the 12th april 2005 ,He called me secretly to his bed side and told me that he kept a sum of $10.500 000 (ten million five hundred thousand united states dollars)

in a bank in Senegal mean while that he used my name as the beneficiary of the deposited fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this money he was poisoned by his business partner and that i should seek for foreign partner in a country of my choice where i would transfer this money and use it for investment.

And rigth now i am in senegal to secure my life, Please i am honourably soliciting for your assistance.

kind of assistance as follows.

1) To provide a bank account where this money will be transfered into.

2) To serve as the guardian of these fund ,since i am 22years old.

3)To make arrangement for me in your country to continue my educational career and to procure me a residential permit in your country.

I am inclined to offer you 15% of the total sum as a mode of compensation for your effort after the successful transfering of these fund to your nominated account overseas.

Please i will be very happy if this transaction will be concluded within seven (7)working days from now.

I am expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.

May Almighty God bless you as you do care for me Amen.

Best regard

Miss rose amadasun

haha....thats great where did you get that from??? I love people from forgien countries with bad english, it amkes mine look taht much better... Go a open bank account? i have too much money already, i cant posiibly use that money. So i will leave it to you all...;)

Wow, I thought that was cleared up! BEWARE! I have seen this before.

This EXACT same thing happened in Toronto 5 years ago. My boss

got a letter stating the exact same thing. He threw it away. About

a month later it was all over the news. This is a ring of people that

get your personal info. They then use that info to take out credit cards &

small loans, then bolt. This is not funny, A LOT of people got into

financial trouble because of this. I think you should report it to

the police immediately BGB!

*EDIT* I really dont have pleasant things to say about these

people using the Lord like that at the end!! Trust me, call the police!

Edited by wayfarer

Wow, I thought that was cleared up! BEWARE! I have seen this before.

This EXACT same thing happened in Toronto 5 years ago. My boss

got a letter stating the exact same thing. He threw it away. About

a month later it was all over the news. This is a ring of people that

get your personal info. They then use that info to take out credit cards &

small loans, then bolt. This is not funny, A LOT of people got into

financial trouble because of this. I think you should report it to

the police immediately BGB!

*EDIT* I really dont have pleasant things to say about these

people using the Lord like that at the end!! Trust me, call the police!

thx for the heads up!

Sheesh.. And I thought it was bad to have a bank account that my parents don't know about. (They refused to give me the right to be the only owner of my bank account for college, so I opened a new one and just transfer the funds in...)

For anyone reading this that may not know much about real life, or can not understand jokes... if you ever see this sort of thing ignore/delete etc. Even empty bank accts can mess you up. Negative balances, credit ratings, personal information gleaned from the acct are only a few problems.

I assume 99.9 percent of people reading this know this... but...

Yeah, I suppose I should post a disclaimer. This is obviously a hoax. I think there is a post on here somewhere from long ago that led to a site devoted to messing with the scam artists that were doing this. It was a bit different story line, but obviously the same sort of ploy. That's why I asked if anyone else had gotten this yet, seems another round of them are going around.

Just open an account under an alias with a fake SSN.  :D

Seriously though, who goes for these things? I get email like this every once in a while and it's just sooo obviously a scam.

All it takes is a few idiots to make it worth while.

I know its kinda good to learn from mistakes, but I feel really bad for the internet n00bs who fall for these things and mess up a big portion of their life. :boo: