Razgriz's Bad Day

Shadowman

So I recently reformated my computer due to problems a few days ago, and now after going installation crazy, I cant find my HL2 disks anywhere. Ive combed my entire house and no luck.

So now I need to go out and buy a new HL2. Lame. See you all whenever i get the darn thing.

I had to rebuy windows recently cause I lost my disk. I tried to crack it first, seemed to have got it working, but then I hadn't fooled the activation time limit after all and it locked me out of my system. I could've fixed it on another computer, but I was too lazy. Still going for $300, what an unbelievable rip-off.

I had to rebuy windows recently cause I lost my disk. I tried to crack it first, seemed to have got it working, but then I hadn't fooled the activation time limit after all and it locked me out of my system. I could've fixed it on another computer, but I was too lazy. Still going for $300, what an unbelievable rip-off.

Do not make me say it.....

And the download will take about 10 seconds. The updating will only take about 3 hours.

Yeah you can use your existing Steam account to bring HL2 with you to any machine. Might be a long DL, but well worth the $20 or more, just run it over night.

That just might be the only thing I like about Steam

:biglaugha:

lol that is the ONLY thing i like about steam. everything else sux. the constant upgrades, the way they own almost every game that is worth playing anymore, even ones they shouldn't have rights to...like HL for example...oh have discombob tell you about his steamraped escapade sometime...not cool.

Noooooooo, dont go and buy it again! Just download steam and enter in your account name and password and your games will automatically download. Hope you havent bought it yet, that would be a waste

WHAT HE SAID!!! JUST INSTALL STEAM THEN YOU WILL SEE YOUR GAMES! JUST REDOWNLOAD THEM THOUGTH STEAM!!!

I hope he caught this.

The exact same thing happened to me. Luckily I met a guy who has been using computers since he was three years old (even if he was jsut chewing the wires or something) who fixed it up for me!

So I recently reformated my computer due to problems a few days ago, and now after going installation crazy, I cant find my HL2 disks anywhere. Ive combed my entire house and no luck.

So now I need to go out and buy a new HL2. Lame. See you all whenever i get the darn thing.

i just formatted my PC too but i eventually found my HL2 discs....