National Flu Chart

EbilDustBunny

National Flu Report

You guys on the westcoast can keep your cooties to yourselves... you thing this kinda shows the low player count on the servers? there's still alot but I've seen some low trafic here and there. Maybe everyone is just sick.

I haven't gotten sick in like a bit over a year now... and i've told my co-worker who are sick if I get sick I'd kill them. (started taking vitamins again)

Ohio reports

Edited by EbilDustBunny

I find it hard to belive South Dakota hasn't had a single flu.

er...it says no report, not no instances.

Why do they have a chart if its only who reports? There could be twice as many flus in Ohio as in California but, who reports a flu to anywhere? :unsure:

South Dakota prbly doesn't have anyone living there that really cares about reporting the flu. Every time i've been there the place appeared to be uninhabited.

(edited)

w00t! on Kansas! we're in the red.....i've had the flu twice already, both times they were a different type of flu and within 2 months. :( i like how within a week our state became a red straight from a green, now that takes effort guys....real effort.

Edited by Whitney

I hope everyone remembers that the flu is still considered a deadly virus...so lets not take it too lightly...also, remember that every time you use antibiotics, the less effective they become...hope everyone has a safe and healthy flu season...(stop sneezing on me!)

Welp, ya'll probably remember my blog....we can account for 5 of those in Ohio...

then again, we didn't tell any officials that we had the flu, so ours wouldn't be reported i guess...

heheheh i think if you brought them to the doctors it was.

Right...but that was mah point...we didn't go to the doctor. We just rode it out, like most probably do. :freak:

When I get the flu, I start drinking heavily.  Sure the alcohol may kill a few viruses if my BAC is high enough. 

But if I'm gonna puke, it's gonna be for a good reason...

HAHAHAHA I wondered if anyone else used my cure for getting sick. I always figured if I was going to feel sick and stay home from work... might as well make it worth it. GG Duke.

I used to get alot of bronchitis in my High School days. I was one of the Auditorium Technicians whom ran the Auditorium. The year after I graduated they replaced the fire curtain, all the light cabling and alot of tiling back stage because of asbestos. Coincidence!?

Edited by VooDooPC