GG

Fatty

Ok, this used to mean only "good game"

now I hear it also means "good going"

but I've seen it more used lately in a derogatory way, like...

"you guys suck I'm out gg"

or futuristic:

GO m0ss! LOL! This would be a no brainer...gg S-T...
what does this translate to?
Just I'll apologize for Wild's actions as well. GG all later.

I mean, when I started seeing people say "woot" a long while ago (i still chuckle) I would try and figure out what that meant. I even asked a couple people.

Is this just another little thing being tossed around? I sense sarcasm when I read it a bunch, so good going might apply sometimes...but not all the time....

gg = good game

Used also to mean the opposite of gg. Say you got a complete cs moron on your team and he doesnt plant the bomb or doesnt defuse or something like that you say "gg" to him, meaning way to go moron. lol. im sure there are many different meaning out there.

GG

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

gg= good God. As in "Good God you nubs." Trust me, I've been on the recieving end. :(

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

"gg netcode"

"yeah, lag, gg"

here are a couple. keep in mind they do NOT leave the game.

or futuristic:
GO m0ss! LOL! This would be a no brainer...gg S-T...

That is me right there...hehe...

I said it in a futuristic way, yes. However I have seen it used many ways, just like you have. Like this.

GG the game is bs, gg all, this is fr im out...

Which literally translated would be "Good God this game is bull donkey, good game all, this is fudging dumb in out..."

Gunman

BTW the definition of dumb is to hold back, or restrain someone physically and/pr mentally. So don't hold it against me if you dont like it in the forums ;) Just edit it if ya do...thanks. :ph34r:

GC Founder

There you go! We should start our own! Seriously! Perhaps not that long, but it's a great idea!!!!

Something that might signify that no matter what's going on, you leave or greet with a sort of "secret handshake" because you're from the community. In fact, when someone says, " What does <insert acronym here>" you might say, dunno (ok, sorta lying, but who's gonna say it's a secret? :blink: )

So, i like playaa's, but is there one out there that could be used as a greeting and closing?

GAS = greetings and salutations....hmmm limited to arrival...

Think about em....

GMFCCCM = Good Morning Fellow Country Club Coalition Members (for in the morning)

GAFCCCM = Good Afternoon Fellow Country Club Coalition Members (for in the afternoon)

HAGN = Have A Good Night (at night when you leave the server)

ES = Excellent Shot

HIGY! = HA I Got You

HAY? = How Are You?

DIED = Damn It Everyone Died

<--------Bored in Study Hall in the library...

There ya go!

Gunman

I still sign my posts and I always type gga at the end of rounds/maps/etc.

Good Game All or Good Gaming All

Any other bastardization of the GGA tag is just crass. Booo! to the people who can't even say good game. I remember playing sports (high school and college) and there were always the chumps that couldn't shake hands and look you in the eye whether they won or lost. I think I saw one the other day picking up cans on the side of the road.

Chief

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Thanks for quoting me. gg. It can be used 239865236 different ways I think. But you know you play cs too much when you use it constantly and it means a ton of different things. L8r all.

TeKNiK

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

roflmaomcoomn

rolling on floor, laughing my ... butt off... milk coming out of my nose :blink:

lo = hello, logging on

lo = goodbye, logging off

Just confusing enough that those not in the know would think you meant "lol".

I always thought "lo" was just "hello" because that's what it sounds like when you say those two letters.