10 lbs - 8 weeks - Challenge

Fatty

I do not know when this challenge is supposed to stop, some posts say the 20th some the 21st and fatty's the 22nd.

Well as of the 20th im 231 thats about 9 pounds less from what I started from. Yet I do not know if my scale is just being nice to me... I really don't want to replace it after the readings I got today. :D

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really know my starting weight because my scale is complete crap

Ephemeral's dad has an amazing scale and i ended up at 179.2 pounds.

Final result: No more love handles around my waist, nocable difference in my arms, hard abs (cant really see them though) and i feel great.

GC Founder

woo! You go!

To all: My bank injury and consequential nervous system issues (bulging disc presumably pushing against a nerve) have left me with some muscle problems in my right leg. I go to physical therapy twice a week, and there is some progress but not fast enough imo.

I'm a complete grouch, going from running 12-16 miles / week to nothing, zero, zip nada, so I've been avoiding talking about fitness at all.

Contrary to my doctor's first prediction, I don't think I'll be able to play softball this season....but I should have no problem playing golf.

To those of you that are still on this goal, KEEP IT UP! Or did the 8 weeks end already? I've been out of here for about 3.5.....so it must be close!

By my reckoning with body fat, I'm down about 8 lbs. I missed the overzealous 11-12 mark. However, I am in much better condition, and am happy enough with the increased muscular and aerobic capacity. Plus, I look darn good...well, darn good enough...

WTG Coffeemaker! Have a great time in the FLA! Bring back gewgaws and kicknacks!

This afternoon i finished playing ballhockey with some guys and wow, 229! all water wieght gone. Drank about 2 liters of water afterwards and was 232 3 pounds of just water...... wieghted myself after dinner and was 234......... sick............. i don't like this wieght thing! lost another half inch on the belt, gonna need to make another notch soon. :boing:

I'm down 15 lbs so far, but I want to lose another 15. But I look and feel a lot better. We're going to Florida for spring break on April 1st, and I'm going to have to buy a new bikini. And maybe some new jeans.

YAY florida! :P

----

Still going to the gym but not enough maybe an hour max :(, school and work has just been stupid lately... plus unfortunatley I've been getting to know my inner fatself too well lately... I blame my dad for bring all the deserts from work.

losing this weight and the promised weight is my project now and summer... i need to see a scale and face the bad news...