76 SEATS RESERVED!!!!!

Fatty

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although, I probably have nothing to worry about since him and Mag will be playing footsy under the table. :boing:

eww...well, that's not as bad as being in the same car with Mag for eight hours for the trip down. o0o

I should reserve my seat soon.

screw this...I was sad all weekend last year knowing I wasn't there even though I didn't have a PC to play on. I'm paying right now and I have no idea what I'll do for a PC...if I have to show up and play board games at my seat I'M DOIN IT!

screw this...I was sad all weekend last year knowing I wasn't there even though I didn't have a PC to play on. I'm paying right now and I have no idea what I'll do for a PC...if I have to show up and play board games at my seat I'M DOIN IT!

Want to help take pictures again? I could use some extra help, which leaves more time for me to frag...

or you can start working on a mini paper ball launcher.... *hint* *hint*

What do you play with now? Just bring what you got.