76 SEATS RESERVED!!!!!

Fatty

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't play with anything right now...when was the last time you actually saw me playing any game online? It's probably been nearly 2 years since I actually played Counter-Strike in any form. I live on Dialup now...

I just hang around still cause I like the folks here...course I would LOVE to be able to actually play when I get there...would suck to not have something to game with...

Table B isn't doing to well..... errr maybe someone smells?

*cough* Chester *cough*

Just make sure to smuggle.....er "transport" certain unavailable beverages and then everyone will

be begging to sit at B ;)

GC Founder

We will have some overflow, possibly...just not sure yet.

There won't be any "schooching of junk" at the tables, however. Thre will be 2 PC's / table....12 / tablegroup, no matter how we end up configuring the seating.

One of the changes from last year was providing more space / gamer. People that reserve their seats are reserving all of their space.

Sign on up! Stop delaying! Hey, you could be our 50th reserved Fester....and I think streamers and things fall down in your house when you do that.

I plan on bringing a life sized poster of Kilzugud, so yes, that seat is open, but you'll have to share it with him.

i'm sure, we'll have to cut him off at the end of the night and keep him undercontrol. He'll be the one starting all the noise at Table E.

I plan on bringing a life sized poster of Kilzugud, so yes, that seat is open, but you'll have to share it with him.

i'm sure, we'll have to cut him off at the end of the night and keep him undercontrol. He'll be the one starting all the noise at Table E.

LOL! It's unfortunate he's not coming. Had a blast last year & was looking

forward to seeing him again too. Though I disagree with his Eh? to XX name

changing policy!