xT vs CSG CAL Playoffs Round 2....9:30 est tonite!

akaM2

Hey Guys,

xT faces another tough opponent in the most important match in xT history. If we win this second round playoff match we will be invited to CAL-M next season. That has been our main goal so we are very excited to see this.

Something new this week is we are going to be shoutcasted by egln http://www.egln.net/?e=180 We have never been shoutcasted so this should be fun. To listen just go to there home page and click one of the 3 streams they will have going and it should bring up Winamp or Windows Media Player, you can give it a test run right now they always have music playing.

Also there is a cameraman from gotFrag! no more weird views when watching source tv, it may be 1st person or 3rd, all depends on the situation.

When: Tonite 9:30EST

Where Type this into console, "connect xttv.nuclearfallout.net:27020"

Who: We will be playing Cant Stop Gaming.

Starting 5:

Sim651

Pagan

IV

M2

Sted or Dirtybirdy (sted is having computer issues at the moment)

Last week we got up to 30 spectators and I hope we can destroy that with you guys watching and also CSG's community. Feel free to drop by the GC teamspeak and talk with others while watching.

will someone please demo this for me? i've got to work tonight, but it'd be fun to watch later.

I second that. I'll be in class at that time... if someone could make a demo and post it after the match, that would be great!

will someone please demo this for me? i've got to work tonight, but it'd be fun to watch later.

I second that. I'll be in class at that time... if someone could make a demo and post it after the match, that would be great!

I will record a source tv demo so you can switch camera angles and stuff

I'm working tonight so can't see it but GL guys. CAL-M is an entirely different level, I played it in 1.6. It's definitely fun to have tons of people in your IRC channel during a match or having it announced. :)

Ahh typical, college network administration have even blocked online gaming radio!

I understand the college's 'academic' attitude towards the internet but dudes, im trying to learn some l337 cs tactics... why wont they let me win, even just once :tired::puppy_dog_eyes::Disappointed_anim::11doh:

Ahh typical, college network administration have even blocked online gaming radio!

I understand the college's 'academic' attitude towards the internet but dudes, im trying to learn some l337 cs tactics... why wont they let me win, even just once :tired::puppy_dog_eyes::Disappointed_anim::11doh:

i feel sorry for ya bigbones, i miss playing with you.

the ability to play CS:S by my dorm room WILL be a deciding factor for the college i choose. (im not joking)