This map was in the customs rotation last night and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The game play was intense, I didn't feel lost, and most of all this map felt fair for both sides.

Rushing to either bombsite was tricky and entertaining and when the bomb was finally placed it felt as if the CT's could come at us at any direction! Which gave me an uneasy feeling but at the same time made our need to win all the more desperate. At first, the map confused me because it didn't feel like a tradtional CSS map, however, each round I was able to make my way to the bombsite without much delay, which means that this map has great flow. Finally, at the near end of the game both teams were neck and neck, with a score of 9-9 rounds, another good sign. A good balanced custom map seems so hard to find.

I'd really like to see de_beroth in rotation on scopeless for at least a little bit. I really had a blast playing it. And thanks for a great customs map night! It's might favorite weekly CSS event.

-cobaltgrc

It is a great map and normally pretty quick as well because it's so compact. It's a bit like office in that respect, it can really make a nice change of pace and I'd happily see it on the rotation for a bit, even if it was just in the evening rotation or something, be good to see it up there.

wo0t! great news! I just played this map tonight and it was another close, close game which was awesome. The CT's (the team I was playing this time) made an awsome comeback to bring the game to 9-9, but at endgame the T's brought it. I really enjoy this map.

The last round of that game that mookie has a picture for was amazing.. the bomb got planted pretty early so a lot of people on boths sides were still alive. One CT would run for the bomb, and then a T would defend it only to get mowed down by another CT. I died pretty early on in the last round so I was watching this domino effect happening as bodies started to pile up around the bombsite. Very intense, very thrilling, it was great! A fast paced map.

• 4 weeks later...

you can get kills on this map, and actually have fun, but overall as a map......it's not that good.

another point, i don't know why Ts rule this map so much, there are plenty of great camping spots for CTs to rule the map. If only scopeless crowd rushed less...

you can get kills on this map, and actually have fun, but overall as a map......it's not that good.

another point, i don't know why Ts rule this map so much, there are plenty of great camping spots for CTs to rule the map. If only scopeless crowd rushed less...

well it alot of the time when i play this map its the reverse affect for me. the t's cant find a single way to win because the cts camp so much. atleast the majority of the time i find it to be this way.

I find it goes either way, but probably to the T's a little more than the CT's. I think its a nice change from some of the standard maps and still enjoy it in the rotation.

Its an interesting map, but i think T's have the advantage (gasp!) .. the map was designed for rushes, and the CTs have very little time to set themselves up. I think the T's should be a few notches farther away from the bombsite, like way outside. The Cts dont really even have much to defend to begin with.

I also find i do sub-average with my famas on this level because of the above-mentioned topic, the map is totally geared to close quarters organized rushes and such, i dont get time to really set myself up in an accurate sniping position, and if i do the T's can really match those positions and take me down.

My real issue is there arent that many chokepoints, it becomes a pretty big flank map in that reguard too.

But those are minor things, overall its fun and okay most of the time.

I also find i do sub-average with my famas on this level because of the above-mentioned topic, the map is totally geared to close quarters organized rushes and such, i dont get time to really set myself up in an accurate sniping position, and if i do the T's can really match those positions and take me down.

kwixie, pm me if you need strats for sniping

Did Kwix just admit that he likes camping :o

Camping is such a vague term. Especially in CS when defending is an issue.

Is Defending Camping? Is Camping Defending? Does k-wix like camping? does camping like k-wix?

These are all questions that i could write an essay on and probably not answer entirely, they are best not answered, and left alone. Unfortunately I know it is wisdom you all seek, and much like the wise old sage on the mountain...I shall teach you. Find your wisdom here, in this sentence:

Do not try to understand camping - only try to realize the truth: there is no camping.

Do not try to understand camping - only try to realize the truth: there is no camping.

When I rush, it is the ground that moves, I just stand still.